Chavs Forced To Feed Babies To Dogs

All these kids getting fed to BFO sized dogs, getting to be quite the trend.
Fault of evil tory cuts or are Kent Police somehow implicated in all this?

With the latest episode, I'd say it was failure to investigate the breed. It's fairly well documented that the husky-type breeds are not child-friendly.

Looking at the reports, the bloke brought the dog back from the pub, because someone was getting rid of it.

Large dog somebody no longer wants, new baby in house, no knowledge of dog breed or history. If that didn't set any alarms off mum and dad are thicker than a yard of lard.

Dogs are animals. They have no concept of law or repercussions. They operate on instinct alone.

To leave a newborn baby alone with a dog was stupidity itself. It's sad, but natural selection often is.

With the latest episode, I'd say it was failure to investigate the breed. It's fairly well documented that the husky-type breeds are not child-friendly.
To be honest, I don't trust any dog (not even mine) alone with children, no matter how well/bad the breed is with them.

I've brought a lot of stuff home from pubs, mostly lighters, loo paper and beer glasses, but a dog......? Thicker as horse shit springs to mind.

All these kids getting fed to BFO sized dogs, getting to be quite the trend.
Fault of evil tory cuts or are Kent Police somehow implicated in all this?
Tory cuts..................and there was me thinking we had a coalition government.

Seriously we need to bring back the dog license and not just as per the old one of seven bob (35p). It needs to be conditional on a training course and the breed of the dog and the dog being neutered.
All breeders should be licensed as well and the dog should have a yearly checkup by the vet.
I have a bit of a bob on about this as I do work for a couple of pet rescue charities. Last week a woman with two young kids and a scottie dog who said if she didn't get a dog off the charity she knew a bloke who had a Ridgeback for sale that the kids liked. I told her that the Ridgeback would like the kids more. She just said Awww !

Instead of a dog licence why not an owners licence?
To get one you will have to show competence in dog handling, training, treatment, feeding, grooming etc etc
All to be tested annually when you renew your licence.
Same for cats, budgies, rabbits, goldfish and even for your pet rock.

I have a Rotty* cross, here in France I had to present the dog at the vets for an assessment.
Part 1 is to determine if the dog falls into a breed category (She does the vet hoped to class her as mongrel but shes to Rotty).
There are 2 Breed catagories 1 Attack dogs (Pit bull etc) 2 defence dogs (Large Breeds not normally known to be aggressive, but very protective Rotty etc)
Category 1 dogs are not allowed out in public, category 2 dogs require lead and muzzle in a public area** usually re-interpreted as if people are around.

The mayor can refuse permission for you to have any of the above. In addition if you have a criminal record you cannot own these dogs (Robson and Jerome CD Burnt).

Test 2 is temperament from Class 1 Gentle Giant to Class 4 utter Psycho. Most class 4s are beyond hope and are destroyed, in most cases the owner is the problem.
This assessment is fair (it also asses you) My dog made a spirited attempt to eat the vet when he (unintentionally) hurt her, Because it was 1 attempt with no 2nd attack she was still given class 1 no further assessment's required.
Fair play to the vet, he stated had I not insisted on the muzzle prior to the ear exam, he would have required serious stitches.

This law has its flaws, but an adaption of this I would like to see in the UK.

The upside is If my dog bites, unlike the UK where my dog is at fault automatically, a vet is referred to and another assessment made.
So 1) Dog bites cyclist - vet assessment I was a twat Dog on lead around bikes Happens again destroyed.
2) Man jumps out on me and dog bites. Man was a twat, Dog did its job No fault found .

*Dad was a Rotty mum was a Rotty cross
** My dog is frequently neither as I live in the sticks, the Mayor, locals and Police have made no comment regarding this, the general attitude is shes with me and under control no harm no foul.

I apologise for an almost coherent response in the Naafi .
So Insert preferred Prison rape fantasy here as required.

Instead of a dog licence why not an owners licence?
To get one you will have to show competence in dog handling, training, treatment, feeding, grooming etc etc
All to be tested annually when you renew your licence.
Same for cats, budgies, rabbits, goldfish and even for your pet rock.
And One for children too

I (unfortunately) know several dog trainers who use contrasting techniques. regardless of their differences there is one thing they agree on, it's rarely the dog that's at fault. It's owners that need training as much as, if not more than, the dog.

Lets face it, which would you rather see muzzled in public*, those ghastly poor people on benefits (who can afford better holidays than me somehow) or the poor defenceless cute and fluffy trophy/fashion statement dogs?

*also requiring proof of vaccination, insurance and a breeding licence.

Before we worry about dogs , make people undergo training and pass a test in parenting and being able to afford them before they get a licence to have kids

some will possibly blame the much loved and sainted Maggie. Some will say they don't get enough Dole money to buy ciggies, beer, cheap cyder and vodka. Some say they have to buy the buckets of lard in Walmart 'coz they can't afford decent food, (oops I meant 'Asdas'). Some say its all the fault of 'Stig', and some just blame the gobmunt for everything......

Being serious - the truth is that when a new baby is brought into a household that already has a pet dogs, or even cats, then these pets have t be kept apart from a very young human baby, as dogs often feel 'jealousy' that attention will be switched from it to the new arrival. Also, cats will often sleep on a baby, and can smother it unintentionally. A relative had to have a jack russel pet of their put down because it became exceeding jealous and bad tempered of their new baby. It is a known fact that certain dogs will often attack new arrivals, including other pets.

some will possibly blame the much loved and sainted Maggie. Some will say they don't get enough Dole money to buy ciggies, beer, cheap cyder and vodka. Some say they have to buy the buckets of lard in Walmart 'coz they can't afford decent food, (oops I meant 'Asdas'). Some say its all the fault of 'Stig', and some just blame the gobmunt for everything......

Being serious - the truth is that when a new baby is brought into a household that already has a pet dogs, or even cats, then these pets have t be kept apart from a very young human baby, as dogs often feel 'jealousy' that attention will be switched from it to the new arrival. Also, cats will often sleep on a baby, and can smother it unintentionally. A relative had to have a jack russel pet of their put down because it became exceeding jealous and bad tempered of their new baby. It is a known fact that certain dogs will often attack new arrivals, including other pets.

I'm assuming this behaviour is similar to the way a new pack leader in the cat/canine world will attack and kill any young not of it's spawning?

I'm assuming this behaviour is similar to the way a new pack leader in the cat/canine world will attack and kill any young not of it's spawning?
Could be any number of reasons, jealousy distress at the noise, even play.

My dog as a very wee pup was charged by a screaming boy, intent on frightening her. She was frightened and reacted accordingly, fortunately the rather large (55KG ) Rotty on my opposite wrist just looked sneered and ignored him. Consequently my dog is not particularly well disposed to strange children and so is not allowed with them unsupervised, even though she has been very well behaved with all 3 Nephews (including the 1 who is sly and torments and kicks the dogs if he thinks nobody is looking).

As an addendum the various witnesses who were starting the usual vicious Rockwheeler attack dog shite, were cut off mid tirade by the boys father, who apologised to me profusely for his sons stupidity - his words ( I suspect that back home some one got his legs slapped as well)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fish and Chips The Intelligence Cell 8
Provost The NAAFI Bar 167
brettarider The NAAFI Bar 8