Chavs breeding like rabbits

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by brettarider, Nov 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

No wonder our taxes go up every year when council's have to fund trash like this FFS 17 kids! and his interesting arrangement of women should like they've never done a days graft by the amount of sprogs they've popped out why aren't trash like this sterilized!

2. How can anyone even want to kip with him? He's as ugly as sin!!
    17 kids and wants a bigger house? Well i suggest giving him the snip and a bloody large tent in a field!! :twisted:

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

5.56mm injection should do the trick. I'll pay

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Two bricks would do :twisted:

6. well the aussies used disease to stop the rabbits overrunning the nation so lets try that here!!!!!...........somethin truly fatal....like a challenger tank

7. So which one of the current people at Staff College will admit to writing this comment:

Someone has obviously been trying to win at bullshit bingo!

8. Lock up yer wimmin!

Should be easy enough to spot, he must have his own desk officer at Glasgow just to keep the NoK details up to date.

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

There is an old camp nearby where we could put them. Could even set it up for it's previous use.

10. My days, pot and kettle. It's a vicious circle you idiot because of scrotes like you.

11. A better solution perhaps...

12. Yeh looks like they have been reading the middle management handbook for shitty phrases. I hate all that crap. " This is a blue sky project for dynamic go getters" "So its a sales job then?" "No its a blue sky project for dynamic go getters" "will I be doing sales then?" "Yeh" Morons

13. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Dwayne
    Jesse James
    Shareen

FFS with names like those you might as well start writing out the ASBOs now. You have to laugh though when he moans he can't get a job because he went down for attempted murder and GBH of the mother of the girl he tried to slash 11 times like as if he got wrongly accused of stealing penny sweets at the local newsagents.

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

My heart goes out to him. Along with a death threat I am just drafting.