Chavs and Goths Walting!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Exploding_Blancmange, Aug 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goths ...... fighting .... i thought they'd all be too busy self harming and topping themselves whilst listening to marilyn manson.

2. And you won't get the chav's in the woods...they may get their reebok pumps dirty innit

3. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Interesting...

Wheres the money for this coming from? And could they sue the council if one gets hurt? Seems a tad dodgy to me...

4. im all for it.....saying that I'd rather it was me shooting the chavs and the goths as opposed to each other.

.:M-F:.

5. Manson isnt gothic an dnot all self harm..thats Emos.

6. Targets to your front. Watch and shoot, watch and shoot. With Live rounds obviously. Painted in black and in Burberry tartin

7. Targets to your front. Watch and shoot, watch and shoot. With Live rounds obviously. Painted in black and in Burberry tartin

8. i'd rather arm the goths with live rounds then after theyve killed all the chavs they will kill themselfs! problem solved

9. or make the remaining live rounds into "interesting"items of jewellery ... or a nice belt

and then kill themselves.

miserable c-unts.

10. yeah a lovely hand grenade neclace