Chavmong or Chavstic?

Several threads about our chromosone abnormal fellow earth dwellers of late ... excluding tigers.

I've just been to W'Spoons for a pint with Gren and we spotted what appeared to be a 'right spazzer' wearing a burberry baseball cap. It being in NE Kent, we pondered what might be the correct designation of this delightful creature ... is it a "chavmong" or a "chavstic".

Advice welcome as well as any designation of those you may well have spotted.

There is an entry for "chavspastic" in the Urban Dictionaery, but it's not a example of an indiviual.

Urban Dictionary said:
1. Chavspastic
Derogatory term for chavtastic, highlights how awful and stupid it really is.

That is so chavspastic!!!

Chavstick not to confused with the lip balm chapstick, as this could lead to some explaining to be required, unless you are wedge of corse

Given the sighting was in NE Kent, how about "pikey"?

King_of_the_Burpas said:
Given the sighting was in NE Kent, how about "pikey"?
Nah ... if this creature were to lay a drive it would be all over the fcuking place ... oh ... on second thought ...

k13eod said:
Several threads about our chromosone abnormal fellow earth dwellers of late ... excluding tigers.

I've just been to W'Spoons for a pint with Gren and we spotted what appeared to be a 'right spazzer' wearing a burberry baseball cap. It being in NE Kent, we pondered what might be the correct designation of this delightful creature ... is it a "chavmong" or a "chavstic".

Did they frighten you? Did you think you were back in your local?

I'd go for "Chavstic", because if you got caught saying it, you could pretend you were saying Chapstick, therefore avoiding any confrontation from said dribbler and, no doubt, massive family/helpers.

Anyway, what are you doing getting legless in the pub when you should be out buying all the stuff on the list I gave you? Oh, and get me a photo of Gren's pants. There's a good chap.

I feel you are now discriminating against those who prefer to be called 'chavtards'!! Disappointed in you K13!!!

The_Snail said:
k13eod said:

Did they frighten you? Did you think you were back in your local?

I'd go for "Chavstic", because if you got caught saying it, you could pretend you were saying Chapstick, therefore avoiding any confrontation from said dribbler and, no doubt, massive family/helpers.

Anyway, what are you doing getting legless in the pub when you should be out buying all the stuff on the list I gave you? Oh, and get me a photo of Gren's pants. There's a good chap.
That's allowing them a fair amount of intelligence to be able to recognize that you were insulting them. I imagine most would just respond with "Wha???"

Accidental_discharge said:
blonde_guy said:
k13eod said:
It being in NE Kent
Working in parts of Kent there is an infestation of them. Where abouts?
Are you thinking of whipping up the hounds?

"The NE Kent *insert term of choice here* Hunt"

I volunteer for the post of "Master of the Hounds"
Why tire out good horses & hounds? Arrsers with medieval implements (bolt cutters, knifes, cudgels) and big vans could go around collecting and sorting them.

K

Kirkz

For gods sake don't use Hounds!!!!
Think of the bloody vets bill if they catch something off the nasty little scrotes :)

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
k13eod said:

More drinking and less thinking next time :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grand_Inkvisitor The NAAFI Bar 22