Chavez for the Dead Pool

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Jun 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. Oh dear, this is terrible.

Whatever will Argentina's president do without the most vocal supporter of her on the "Malvinas" issue?

3. FORMER_FYRDMAN

That thought had crossed my mind too. Still, the Cuban quacks did a fine Lazarus act on El Beardo so it might be premature to 'Rejoice! Rejoice!'.

4. The way he goes on, it's surprising he hasn't had either a stroke or a heart attack.

5. Shame I quite liked him, seems the biggest thing he's done wrong is criticise American foreign policy and being left wing.

6. The only people in the US upset will be Joe Kennedy and other members of the Kennedy Clan.

7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

You mean apart from trashing the Venezuelan economy?

Wordsmith

8. FORMER_FYRDMAN

What about crimes against television?

9. What about calling our glorious Queen..Mrs Queen

10. And introduce an enabling act, and destroying the opposition press, enriching his cronies, creating hyperinflation, facilitating drugs trafficing, destroying the independent Judiciary, confiscating the property of opposition supporters, destroying the Venezuelan economy, funding Terrorism in Colombia, and creating a group of armed thugs to keep him in power.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/world/americas/04venez.html

Yeah, he's a real stand up guy. But those that hate Americans, including some on this web site, are blind to his faults.

• Like Like x 1
  11. FORMER_FYRDMAN

Despite his membership of the long list of South American political loons, his views on the Falklands alone are enough for me to wish him gone; and he can take the current Mrs Peron-alike with him.

12. Can't be long before Chavez starts claiming that he is the victim of some sort of CIA assasination plot (if only!)

13. Yeah!,but, No!,but, Yeah!, but wot is old Chavy sick with, terminal Syph,Typhoid fever, Lurgi wot?

14. Sorry, though you said Chavs for the Dead Pool. You had me all excited there.

15. I thought you meant Hector Chavez...i quite like him so I'm relieved. Who's the other one again??