CHAV

Squiddly said:
IOW_FREEDOM_FIGHTERS said:
Thanks Sandstone
Sandstone? :D :? :)
Close enough, Squids, you know us sloppies are not too good with words.

But fucking outstanding with sharp pointy things and a couple of saucepans.

saintstone said:
But fucking outstanding with sharp pointy things and a couple of saucepans.
Yeah, if you want your kitchen to look like the aftermath of an explosion in a Dolmio factory.... :wink:

Ok to make a pint CHAV actually stands for Cheltenham Average, where the term originated, namely for the vast hords of teenage twats who drive modified Corsa's etc and theink they can outdrive any other car on the road. I knwo, I live in Cheltenham, and the bastards have spread to the rest of the country.

paleblue_1 said:
Ok to make a pint CHAV actually stands for Cheltenham Average, where the term originated, namely for the vast hords of teenage **** who drive modified Corsa's etc and theink they can outdrive any other car on the road. I knwo, I live in Cheltenham, and the bastards have spread to the rest of the country.
How do you make a pint?

C unts
H omos
A rseholes
V ermin

Must be close. :roll:

ok, at the risk of sounding a right sad git, Chav is old Romany for male and Chavva is old romany for female......personally, i couldn't give 2 sh1ts as i kill them anyways. :)

IOW_FREEDOM_FIGHTERS said:
Sorry Saintstone too much Wobble that night 8O
Not a prob, just have to sort out The_Snail now, gets me pissed and expects me to cook for her without making a mess.

So it's Romani and various places have adopted it as their own? Is it true that Ned means Non Educated Delinquent and it was a TLA used by the fiscal?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Barrack Room Lawyer The Intelligence Cell 9
M The NAAFI Bar 110
C The Intelligence Cell 195