Chav World

Its a very pro-chav site isn't it? Its been written by someone who is obviously a chav yet cannot acknowlage the human dross that they are.

My mistake. My parody gland must not be working today. Take a look at the 'Proud to be a chav' section.

Why are Chavs like slinkies?
They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight
of stairs.

Class.

At the risk of being pelted with indifference, it is fairly obvious that it's a parody - it was created by 'Mia Wallace' and 'Clint Spanner' - who also wrote 'Chav! A User's Guide To Britain's New Ruling Class' - a great read IMHO. :D

Speedy - go and stand in the corner with the thicky twins. :D

PS Even Anya twigged it! :D

PPS And it has a forum should anyone feel like stirring the pot a little... :twisted:

Calypso said:
At the risk of being pelted with indifference, it is fairly obvious that it's a parody - it was created by 'Mia Wallace' and 'Clint Spanner' - who also wrote 'Chav! A User's Guide To Britain's New Ruling Class' - a great read IMHO. :D

Speedy - go and stand in the corner with the thicky twins. :D

PS Even Anya twigged it! :D

Gosh !!

And that is going some

I feel real sorry for the person that has that job! :lol:

Have you seen the latest Chav craze?

Since getting back in the country two weeks ago, I've counted no less than 20 of these spotty herberts whizzing around on these stupid things. Seen 'em up for sale for three or four hundred quid, a lot of money to pay to make yourself look like a bigger c.unt than you already are.

We've got those things here as well. They call them pocket bikes, and kids with more money than brains are being run over, because you just can't see them from a car.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fish and Chips The Intelligence Cell 8
Steven The NAAFI Bar 44
HarryPalmer The NAAFI Bar 27