Chav Wedding Pics...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Capt Cheeky, Aug 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got emailed these pictures....

Get them unzipped and have a gander.

Laughed..... I nearly shat! :twisted:

Attached Files:

2. Good God!! Thats ferkin awful!!

3. I aim to please!

Mind you what the fook is the wifey in the lime green ahem "dress" on ?

Madness

4. if ever there was a need for a suicide bomber!!

5. I love the way the Bride is holding her bouquet strategically to hide her bump........

Beebs :D

6. Can someone put the pics in the thread as my work computer won't let me open jpegs. Cnuts.

7. To be fair, they are about the state of the average wedding shots. Half the women look up the shoot anyway.

8. Common as muck, I bet they thought they looked very posh :roll:

9. Desperate, inbreading at it's most obvious.

Groom and best man look as if they are up in court for TWOCING.

10. hideous

that would be an awesome troop "theme" night out though - loads of minging slappers who are unable say no. basically the aforesaid theme is to scuttle a 'chavthing' and try not to get any serious disease. What's the bride's jewellery...a bloody clown pendant and huge hoop earrings probably.

check the two blokes in suits - ready for a court appearance. The groom looks a right rodent!

11. Just gotta be a bet or something?? Maybe it's Candid Camera!

12. state of the grooms suit, i thought they fitted it for you??

13. Ha you have got to notice the groom hasnt realised to cut off the little ribbon-thing with the makers name on thats on a suit cuff when you buy it - balls to it, they all look like utter drongos who shouldnt be allowed to reproduce!

God help us, if these people are allowed to carry on breeding the country is up $hit creek without a paddle!

14. I bet the wedding bash afterwards was a sight to behold....

15. That's no bump thats what she looks like after being fed too many MuckyDs "cos she is so fin init"