Chav TV Cancelled

Cheers, it was very much tongue in cheek.
Just watching the small clips that they show when advertising these sort of programmes is more than enough.
Actually there could be a new programme coming out of this fiasco.
Jeremy Kyle Talks BOLLOCKS

Today’s guest is Theresa May. Right Theresa, you are strapped up to a lie detector, do you think you are capable of answering truthfully?
May? Yes of course.
Jeremy you lying bitch.
May. Sorry.
Jeremy, look there you go again.
Fixed, no charge,

I've never really understood the antipathy towards people like Piers Morgan when Jeremy Kyle has made a very lucrative career from being a nasty, aggressive, bullying ****. **** him and his production team... oh... and his chav participants and audience.
He’s seen as a Conservative.

If your family were present on the JK show you must be a herd of cnuts.

That is all.
they are (on the Ex-wifes side) which is why I have had nothing to do with them for the past 14 years

V. good news. Michael Grade has cancelled a programme I actually detest for once. Nice one.

... Now, about the repeats of the show that are splattered across the ITV network - are they getting pulled too?
It occurred to me one huge financial STV impact, if that is so, will be millions over a period of time in advertising revenues. So saying, one less outlet to advertise women's absorbing anti-dribble piss pads turning piss into blue gel. Usually at dinner & breakfast.

Hopefully something where they're shot full of class A, given sharp sticks and shit coshes then locked in a darkened maze full of dodgy household appliances, all covered by IR cameras to hunt and off each other. Bonus points for amusing despatching of other competitors. Last one standing wins a fake leather lounge suite and a caravan.

I predict a scramble by other networks to do the same because the ratings will be off the charts.
Now there's an idea and a half.
Sort of...Darwin inspired adult Hunger Games for 4 tooth Can't work/ Won't work trailer trash scum. I mean...Jaywick would be a perfect venue.

Report from FB:
A state of emergency has been declared on the streets of Sheffield City centre today after the shock news that the Jeremy Kyle show has been suspended.

Viewers have started to leave their homes and congregate in confused herds, mostly outside the McDonalds near the markets. Floral tributes to Jezza have also started to appear outside Poundland faster than the Manager of Tesco's can retrieve them.

Although the gatherings seem to be peaceful at this stage there are concerns for their welfare as they may not be used to being outside, especially in today's sunshine.

Already there have been reports from Northern General Hospital that there have been several cases where victims have had to have their tracky bottoms and counterfeit Stone Island hoodies cut off due to heat exhaustion. Others have been treated for retina damage after staring at the sun for too long.

Sheffield City Council has declared a state of "Ming-Mong 3" incase it all kicks off and have replaced the show with old videos of the QVC Shopping Channel and Bullseye.

Similar scenes have been reported across the country.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
What's the arrse verdict on Jeremy Kyle himself?

He pops up in redtops throwing his tuppence worth whenever a mental health or social issue comes to the fore.

How he's qualified as an SME is beyond me.

He's always seemed lower than the witless cretinry he's exploits on his TV show.

I only ever watched in the hope that one of his unstable 'guests' would snap and land a couple of haymakers on Jez before the heavies have time to take them down.

Report from FB:
A state of emergency has been declared on the streets of Sheffield City centre today after the shock news that the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sheffield City Council has declared a state of "Ming-Mong 3" incase it all kicks off and have replaced the show with old videos of the QVC Shopping Channel and Bullseye.

Similar scenes have been reported across the country.
Fuck off.

Jeremy Kyle Show cancelled by ITV.
What will chav scousers do now for help in their relationships.
No more lo lifes bearing all on tv, now just Loose Women left!
It's a p|ss-take - one lying cheating twat who thought he could take on a lie-detector test and failed kills himself and the UK is in melt-down with the government launching a probe after his death.

Yet hundreds of ex-Squaddies kill themselves and nobody bats an eyelid.

It’s still better than Crawley.
I’ll see your Crawley and raise you Littlehampton and Bognor Regis. The bit in the middle is nice, it’s like being bookended by Chavs

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, the chavs have had the only telly program they understand taken away and all you can do is take the piss.

You do understand that there will be a national crisis when the existing council estate psychologists, (Kyle University), retire and not be replaced.

On a serious note. Kyle and his crew rocked up at Bisley looking to do some scandal about shooting around a local girls school, "Girls with Guns" or such like, after a week one of the producers was heard to tell Kyle that there was no story there.

If Kyle can't find anything to dig the dirt on shooting must be squeaky clean.

I'll lay bets that the next "topper" is from "Naked Attraction" - not being daft, but the number of idiots from call centres etc. that think getting their kit off on Channel 4 for £600 is a good idea astounds me!!

I pray I never see any of the work lay-dees on there, but a sordid, damp part of me wants to.....

D
600 quid?

I'd show my budgies tongue for a fraction of that.

my Ex-wife and daughter were on the show a couple of years ago, which is actually how I found out I was going to be a granddad (proudest day of my life.....NOT!!) the Ex lied through her teeth and JK berated my daughter and accused her of stomping around the stage like a spoilt child(she has cerebal palsy stomping is her normal walk) at which stage you would have expected any good mother to explain that, but the EX stayed quiet and played the victim, I'm just disappointed they didnt invite me on so I could tell them to stick it up their Arrse (you have to be a special kind of dim to think your ever going to come away looking good).
Apparently the producer spoke to my daughter and told her that they wanted to support her side of the issue and didnt believe the EX but that was just to get her on there and they were only interested in portraying her as the villain regardless of what she said.
Serious question..... were they paid anything? The 'guests' take so much stick that there must be a financial incentive not to punch JK into the middle of next month.

Strange affair this no mark kills himself and MP's are falling over themselves to demand a public enquiry and the show must be cancelled.
All the TV an radio shows having call ins about whether it should be cancelled.
Yet the other night on the BBC I watched a programme about 3 young lads who where filmed in 2016 for a documentary on the Armed Forces and PTSD.
All three had gone on to commit suicide.
There was an MP on but he just dribbled about how they got to water ski in Cyprus and help was at hand.

Strange world we live in young lads who fought for their country can commit suicide and they have just slipped through the net - no mark tops himself and questions are asked in Parliament

What's the arrse verdict on Jeremy Kyle himself?

He pops up in redtops throwing his tuppence worth whenever a mental health or social issue comes to the fore.

How he's qualified as an SME is beyond me.

He's always seemed lower than the witless cretinry he's exploits on his TV show.

I only ever watched in the hope that one of his unstable 'guests' would snap and land a couple of haymakers on Jez before the heavies have time to take them down.

He was that busy having a pop at his guests he failed to notice his second wife was getting banged by her personal trainer
Should have hooked her up to the lie detector.
On his third wife now and a self confessed gambling addict.
Closer to his guests than he likes to make out.

Latest Threads