chav threatens to sue the sun

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by brighton hippy, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh FFS what a dilema The sun getting a flogging=Good Chav getting money =Bad Ill write to dear dedrie!
  2. well remember the criminal element are protected by the law not the victim so are you really surprised ?
  3. ****ing serves the yob right, good on the man for decking him ! they think they are above it all and can do anything they want ! but this Twat was proved wrong :)
  4. Can some please tell me how many threads we can have running with the same theme/content
  5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

New Labour - Tough on Crime - Tough on the Victims of Crime
  6. Maybe he will be depressed enough to hang himself and do us all a favour
  7. I can only hope that the population of Britain will agree!
  8. EFA ...
  9. he needs legal aid if only for entertainment value :twisted:

the stupid chav up against a lawyer would make a great utube clip.

or maybe just jeremy kyle to shout at him for 15 mins
  10. Good to hear that the bloke and his family have moved elsewhere :) .

As for this individual, his name, age and approximate location are now all over the internet, along with a video of him big timing himself. I'd say (with some wishful thinking) that hurt feelings are the least of his worries. :wink:

EDIT: Anyone want to start a Jason Smith fan club? 8)
  11. I lived near St Helens / Haydock for 25 years. The place is full of chav MFs including my own nephew who I hate. I wouldn't tolerate being victimised like many families there - let me just say that there would be a few missing persons' reports.
  12. I see our friendly neighbourhood chav was upset by 200,000 people seeing his humiliation.

Make that 200,001 - do you think that might drive him over the edge?

When his father says the chav is getting his life back together, does that mean plucking up the nerve to have a go at some old-aged pensioner? (after a lengthy period of surveillance to make sure she's not a 5th Dan Zimmerframe-do champion)
  13. After watching the VT I'm surprised how his patience lasted that long, every town & village up & down the country has them.

Tolerate them we should not, nobbers
  14. son of a b1tch deserved it, i wish i was there to spit in his face afterwards