Chav starvation looming?

S

syledis

What are the neds in my town to do with their right hand if Greggs go bust, as its normally a pie or a steak bake in one and a can of red bull in the other.

I think it also makes a difference that there has been a fundamental change in the law during this period as well.

It isn't the amount of Greggs outlets that define the chav coefficient of a town, it's the amount of Irn Bru containers.

I look forward to reading about a spike in house fires as these untermensch attempt to cook for themselves in the coming months. Generations of men, women, children and plasma screen televisions will perish in an orgy of house-sit infernos.

S

syledis

I look forward to reading about a spike in house fires as these untermensch attempt to cook for themselves in the coming months. Generations of men, women, children and plasma screen televisions will perish in an orgy of house-sit infernos.
There will be a run on Findus crispy pancakes in the coming months then!

With any luck.

I thought Greggs was the only bit of UK PLC's real economy that was certain to grow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Barrack Room Lawyer The Intelligence Cell 9
M The NAAFI Bar 110
C The Intelligence Cell 195