Chav sites

they,d make good trackpads,thats about all.does anyone 25 speak normal english these days.

Wat a bunch of arrse ticklers, these are the reason the GCSEs are bein made easier

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week, especially the threats about the other chavs; "bounce bricks off his skull" :D (Like they'd have the courage).

I might register, just 2 talk lik a gangsta an tek pis, innit bruv.

verticalgyro said:
jibman said:
they,d make good trackpads,thats about all.does anyone 25 speak normal english these days.
Send keysetting, over.

i was just wondering when someone would pick up my deliberate mistake. :wink:

wheresmygluesniffsniff
Banned
Beginner

Typical. :roll:
Anybody surprised?

"have i seen such a bunch of retarded chav fuckhead cock sucking bellends as you lot.

1.you cant speak properly. you all speak lyk dis init n yeh lke dat 2, m8!
2.you all have stds.
3.all you girls have faces like my asshole after a kebab marathon.
4.you are all each others brothers' sisters' fathers mothers all inbred twats!

you only have to look at dj intros picture to see how your aunty fucked your uncle and the result of that. imbred faggets."

That was your first post...

im thinking of joining up as well

thats probably why GCHQ want more folk, just to decrypt the nonsense made by our northern brethern

some chavmong said:
no na but ya can shot up if ya fancy.... sure rob st be the 1st
:? Anybody know what this means?

futurebootie said:
some chavmong said:
I say old chap, that was wizard "ding dong" now if i am not mistaken young Robert the earl of Northumberlandshire will be hosting the next event.

futurebootie said:
some chavmong said:
don,t think many of us here know any "chav speak" mate.can,t count shooting up on heroin or mugging old grannies as any of my occupations.we leave that to the next generation.(god fcuking help us).

The header say's it's...

The North East's number 1 rave Site

And this guy...

John_Galbraith

has the signature...

ARDROSSAN U.V.F

Hmmm since when has Ayrshire been in the NE of England and since when have the UVF been into raves (unless it's to sell drugs to fund terrorism).

jibman said:
futurebootie said:
some chavmong said:
don,t think many of us here know any "chav speak" mate.can,t count shooting up on heroin or mugging old grannies as any of my occupations.we leave that to the next generation.(god fcuking help us).
Unfortunatly I count as the next generation,
is it any wonder I can't hold a decent conversation with my peers?

another chavmong said:
fk u bk wi a rusty breadstick normal buzz person haha
Is this even English?

Sh1t, I ran and got my can of petrol thinking this was a guide to their nesting sites...

Silent_Scope said:
Ok, I admit I have joined after reading a thread on how to best get a council house because he 'cba to live with his family nymore'.
Is this you Silent_Scope?
another1topissyouoff said:
Try this:

1) Go back to school; learn English (you know that language non-screw ups who support your lifestyle speak).
2) Get a proper job on the right side of the law (that's the one where you dont get chased down by police for a laugh).
3) Once you are making enough money rent a flat.

You already have accomodation provided to you by the council, be grateful for that. Just because you 'can't be arsed' to stay with your family any more doesn't give you the right to take up another council house where it is quite obvious that there is a shortage.

It has become obvious to me after reading but a few threads, that a majority of people who regulary use this site have no future prospect in life and fill their time by acting like the little fuck ups they are, completely uncaring that they contribute nothing to society like a parasite (google it).

Get a fucking grip of yourself and make something of yourself that this nation can be proud of; instead of doing your all to destroy it; make something of yourselves.

Don't try and get your 'girl'freind pregnant, 'coz I doubt you'll stay with her and you'll just be throwing more sprogs into a cesspit of a decent future prospect.

And be scared; when I take over the country; chavery will be classed as treason, and i'll make it a hanging offence

*awaits the mentally lacking replies and threats of stabbing*
It looks like the Chavmongs cant figure out how to reply :roll: .

This stuff is gold dust. Especially that response.

I say treat them with respect, they are after all the cream of British culture and will one day be serving in the Armed Forces and running Parliament. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Run_Charlie! The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B 63
M The NAAFI Bar 110
C The Intelligence Cell 195