Chav Self Amputation & Other Chav Mishaps

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pyrogenica, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tried searching for reference to this here, but couldn't find anything on it, so here goes

Violent chav poser almost manages to amputate his own leg through stupidity on YouTube. Watch and wonder: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZXslsLDLs

Funniest thing I've seen in an age. Enjoy :twisted:

2. Seen it before, but never ceases to amuse.

Anyone up for starting a fund to provide such chavs with suitable walls?

3. I really do hope not only did that hurt but he was also charged for the damage

Hahahahahahah

4. almost....Godammit!

5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Commentary, please? DII-Plod won't let me watch it :(

6. HAHA thats quality. Made my day :twisted:

7. It's rather good:

some chav muppet is 'karate kicking' a concrete sectional wall where the sections are horizontal, whilst one of his chav mates films it on his phone.

Kick, kick, kick, concrete section breaks - weight of sections above causes it to disappear and the slabs above drop due to gravity and there being nothing in the way other than chav leg.......

Hmm, maybe I should burn it to dvd....

8. Concrete panel fence, Chav Fuckwit kicking the middle panel till it snaps. When it snaps,his leg go through the hole a the panels above drop on to his leg like a guillotine.

Laughrd so hard I nearly puked.

9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Brilliant :D

That's what you get for being stoned in the park when you should be in your physics lesson.

10. Classic....

11. Priceless,and the great thing is that the chav mong would have been stuck,hopping in agony waiting for the fire service to turn up....carlsburg dont make fence's but.....

12. Pity he wasnt trying to headbutt the wall.

The results would have been spectacular to say the least.

13. Having lost a leg myself I really cringe when I see a limb threatening injury ... almost like I can sense the pain that the victim is suffering.

Watching that video just made me fcuking laugh ... tw@t :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.