• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Chav Self Amputation & Other Chav Mishaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rather good:

some chav muppet is 'karate kicking' a concrete sectional wall where the sections are horizontal, whilst one of his chav mates films it on his phone.

Kick, kick, kick, concrete section breaks - weight of sections above causes it to disappear and the slabs above drop due to gravity and there being nothing in the way other than chav leg.......

Hmm, maybe I should burn it to dvd....

BrunoNoMedals said:
Commentary, please? DII-Plod won't let me watch it :(
Concrete panel fence, Chav Fuckwit kicking the middle panel till it snaps. When it snaps,his leg go through the hole a the panels above drop on to his leg like a guillotine.

Laughrd so hard I nearly puked.

Having lost a leg myself I really cringe when I see a limb threatening injury ... almost like I can sense the pain that the victim is suffering.

Watching that video just made me fcuking laugh ... tw@t :lol:

What a laugh, this is just great when it guillotines his leg I punched the air in joy. Just a shame the pirck wasn't headbutting it.

Help me help me!! ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads