chav s are shamed into leaving old soldier

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by deefadog, Dec 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It would seem that one of the chav scumbags is aware of ARRSE . . . . . I hope!
  2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Good Lord, there's still hope for Yorkshire ... 8O

OK, they were disgusting little sh1ts at the outset, but at least one or two brain cells kicked in. I must now buy some bling medals for self-defence.
  3. :D was trying to figure the medals he shows. Two of em bling and the first is obviously a GSM with bar for arabian peninsular question is what are the second two for? washing the dixies whilst doing national service and i ll leave you lot to answer what the second is for :roll:
  4. blue-sophist

One is kosher, the others are purchased bling and should never, EVER, be co-mounted. Tacky, tacky, tacky ....

He is thus a VERY lucky semi-Walt.
  5. cheers for that if you want em try this site all sorts of weird ones least they raise money for RBL even if half the guys who buy em dont realise that they are nt supposed to be co mounted :roll:
  6. Does it really matter?
    He is an old man who did his time, thats all.
    Or are we going to turn this into a walt hunting thread for no good reason other than for some to pick fault with an old man?
  7. A sad reflection on modern society. Kind of bumps up the case to get these little scroats sorted out by National Service. The chap was in any case, a member of the public going about his business and a right to do so, unmolested. But he should have a word about correct dress and medals protocol, obviously :)
  8. The scum who turned him over are still scum for doing it - if they'd not seen the medals, would he have received a shoeing?
  9. blue-sophist

Mainly @ jagman ...

I have merely commented on co-mounting real medals and bling.
    I have respect for the guy who earned his GSM.
    I got fork all over 30 safe years.
    I am certainly not Walt-hunting ... I'm delighted the old guy got away with it lightly.

10. Well, yeah, it does a bit really. He's Walting it up, I don't wear gongs that I've not earned. My Wife bought me my Regimental Commemorative medal for my birthday and it's where it should be, in a frame and on the wall, not mounted next to my Campaign gongs. Still, I'm glad he's ok and wasn't to badly hurt, still, I'd like to see these scummers being introduced to milling against some very hard men indeed.
  11. I'm not having a pop, genuinely.
    The vaguest hint of improper medals on Arrse has everyone coming out of the woodwork with an opinion.
    I just don't feel that this old bloke deserves the almost inevitable walt type comments and I was simply trying to discourage that.
    He did his stint and it ought be left at that. In my humble opinion anyway

Tomo5050, the same comments apply.

This old guy is a victim of an atempted crime, he doesn't deserve to be slagged off simply for a few bling medals when they aren't really an issue
  12. He doesn't deserve a kicking, regardless of whether or not he's ex army,or buys commemorative medals.
  13. blue-sophist

Thank God some glimmer of humanity arrived with the scum, even if it was a bit late.

I have already been warned off wearing Cpl Horsa's OSM, BTW :lol: