Chav RAF Wives

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Certa_Cito, Oct 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There´s a discussion going on in the "Officers Mess" at the moment ref dogs in the Mess http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=80011#1578643

No no no, the four legged kind. Well, at first anyway. After the fifth post it seems to deterioate towards the two legged kind and RAF wives. Couple of nice quotes here:

"So poke off kill joy w@nkers. I am surprised it wasn't an RAF mess where this nonsense stemmed from. Some pikey RAF wife in her fake D&G sunglasses gobbing offf about her right not to be near dogs and she was raped by one as a child and other such tosh."

"RAF wives were banned from my Mess. They were noisy, badly trained and made a mess of the carpets."

Also a quick come back: “FFS seen it all now. The Army slagging off wives dress sense, talk about pot and kettle. Ron Hills and high heels anyone “

Thought the first quote was hilarious. Targets fall when hit. In your own time, go on :twisted:

2. Differnce between an elephant and an Army wife? Elephants don't wear Ron Hills and white high heels. Ho Ho Ho!!

3. Awww cmon Ispeakcrabandpongo. That is soooo last decade. You can do better than that :wink:

4. I used to love going to the mess functions. All the wives in their lovely ball gowns, with cr@p tats hanging out everywhere. Some were even spelt correctly!

We used to run a book on how many "Taz devils" could be seen on the blahts shoulders/backs :)

5. Working around camps, there are plenty of wives who count as chav's, and plenty who dont, but by far the biggest set of chavvy wives (in every sense) were the RAF ones. I dont think I saw more than 2 who didnt wear the stupid huge gold earrings, sovereign rings, cheap 'bling' on their wrists and god awful tracksuits - not trying to say that army or navy wives dont have the same issues but in general the worst for it were the raf ones.

It even extends to ex wives, I know afew from each service, one navy wife is a student, another a professional, the army ex's run the gamut from chavvy to what ever the opposite is, but all the raf ex's are pure unadulterated chavs. Unless this is because the RAF men had the sense to get shot of the chavvy bints?

6. Either that or flat chested wives wearing dresses that would have been better suited to Pamela Anderson´s cleavage. Saw plenty of them trying to get into a dress 2 sizes too small but somehow it was always the waistline that was the problem, NEVER the cleavage :roll:

7. Tramp stamps :D

8. Ahhh yes scuba_angel. Tell me, did they have Pilot chav wives and Other chav wives ? If so, what was the difference ?

9. Not the foggiest when they were out in force I was hiding...

10. Hmmm perhaps imitation D&G v imitation Ray Bans ? I´m sure that Pilot chavs weren´t allowed to wear Ron Hills. Perhaps golf clothing ? I´ve seen some god awful kit when it used to be RAF Brüggen...........

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Theres a cracking thread on RAF wives over on Pprune. It was started by MDN some years ago about the melted welly heads on some pilots wives on a news report. Fookin hell did they get bent out of shape over that. No sense of humour at all.

If you drop in MDN can you post a link? Sorry I can't remember the title.

12. Now THAT thread I would like to see :twisted:

13. All the RAF wives I've ever had the misfortune to meet were all strangely orange.

With the manners of a Tilbury fishwife. 'Nuff said. I suppose that the facile, aesthetic and homo-erotic RAF types (esp aircrew) go for the superficial, so you end up with squadrons of wives as indistiguishable as the contents of a box of fish fingers.

14. Cheers Moody. Will go and have a quick skeg..........