Chav mong daughter stitches up community spirited father

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ace_Rimmer, Aug 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To be fair to her, she didn't realise the damage an accusation can do in this "OMG he's a fcuking paedophile" society we live in and is now very sorry.

Who gives a fcuk what Lucy Thorpe of the NSPCC thinks about hitting children?
  2. She should be kicked in the cnut for costing him his job and reputation, and giving him a criminal record.
  3. Its like that little cnut of a kid in the Soviet Union who grassed his mum and dad up to the NKVD in the 1930s for not being commie enough...fcuks sake, thats Briain in the 21st century, the state has even sunk its claws into what should be private family relations...
  4. why on earth did he accept the caution!?! A magistrate would have kicked this into touch....if indeed the CPS ran with it...
  5. How old is she?
  6. He smacked her in the mouth! That is not the action of someone who is in control of the situation, and I speak as someone who has raised two daughters with the added burden of spending long periods of enforced (service-related) separation. Both have driven me and my wife to distraction at times, but I have not raised a hand to either since the youngest was aged 4 (and I remember the occasion clearly despite it being 19 years ago). I think he was the author of his own misfortune, and feel little sympathy for him.
  7. Report stated her age as 13
  8. ....and now they are both crack whores
  9. You appear to be confusing my lovely daughters with your mother, sister and wife (and another woman).
  10. No, no confusion.
  11. I totally agree with her actions, this is obviously an abusive father and she should be removed from the home and put in care TODAY.

It is not safe for her to live in this home with a parent who is so willing to lash out with little or no provocation.

Once in care she will feel safe as a ward of the state with all the home comforts she has not had in the passed.

And after a week of that the little bitch will realise how her selfish actions have born fruit.
  12. His own fault then. He should have shagged her instead, that's what she was really after at that age.
  14. She needs a