Chav mong daughter stitches up community spirited father

To be fair to her, she didn't realise the damage an accusation can do in this "OMG he's a fcuking paedophile" society we live in and is now very sorry.

BBC

Who gives a fcuk what Lucy Thorpe of the NSPCC thinks about hitting children?

She should be kicked in the cnut for costing him his job and reputation, and giving him a criminal record.

Its like that little cnut of a kid in the Soviet Union who grassed his mum and dad up to the NKVD in the 1930s for not being commie enough...fcuks sake, thats Briain in the 21st century, the state has even sunk its claws into what should be private family relations...

why on earth did he accept the caution!?! A magistrate would have kicked this into touch....if indeed the CPS ran with it...

He smacked her in the mouth! That is not the action of someone who is in control of the situation, and I speak as someone who has raised two daughters with the added burden of spending long periods of enforced (service-related) separation. Both have driven me and my wife to distraction at times, but I have not raised a hand to either since the youngest was aged 4 (and I remember the occasion clearly despite it being 19 years ago). I think he was the author of his own misfortune, and feel little sympathy for him.

I totally agree with her actions, this is obviously an abusive father and she should be removed from the home and put in care TODAY.

It is not safe for her to live in this home with a parent who is so willing to lash out with little or no provocation.

Once in care she will feel safe as a ward of the state with all the home comforts she has not had in the passed.

And after a week of that the little bitch will realise how her selfish actions have born fruit.

Holdfast said:
vvaannmmaann said:
How old is she?
Report staed her age as 13
His own fault then. He should have shagged her instead, that's what she was really after at that age.

A smack round the face doesn't sound right, however if he'd smacked her on the arrse I'm sure that would have been classed as some kind of sexual abuse.

Joe_Private said:
He smacked her in the mouth! That is not the action of someone who is in control of the situation, and I speak as someone who has raised two daughters with the added burden of spending long periods of enforced (service-related) separation. Both have driven me and my wife to distraction at times, but I have not raised a hand to either since the youngest was aged 4 (and I remember the occasion clearly despite it being 19 years ago). I think he was the author of his own misfortune, and feel little sympathy for him.
Smacked her in the mouth?

You must be reading a different story to the rest of the planet. It says and she also says her slapped her face.

You may speak as a parent but that doesn't automatically make you an expert.

I find it disgusting that you punched a 4 year old toddler who couldn't defend itself. I'm reporting you for touching it in the bottom with your flesh rocket too.

Outfuckingstanding! :D

He should have followed it up with a knee to the face as she crumpled holding her clack-bag.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Joe_Private said:
Smacked her in the mouth?

You must be reading a different story to the rest of the planet. It says and she also says her slapped her face.

You may speak as a parent but that doesn't automatically make you an expert.

I find it disgusting that you punched a 4 year old toddler who couldn't defend itself. I'm reporting you for touching it in the bottom with your flesh rocket too.
I didn't read it anywhere. I heard the father being interviewed on the BBC R4 Today programme this morning, and am going off what he said. As he was there at the time, I think he probably has a better idea of what happened than the people who wrote the accounts that you have been reading.

As for reporting me, you would need some sort of evidence, and I have been careful to ensure that none remains.