CHAV IDENTIFICATION DEVICE

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chimera, May 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Isn't it great that the Chavs now have to fly those red and white flags from their cars so we can tell who they are.

2. Its all part the EU directive to assist those with challenged hearing.......

Those who are a bit mutton ( I'm quoting from the directive here) will not be able spot and therefore make evasive action as quickly as the rest of us, who use the usual method to spot the Chav motor from distance, the sound of a Crazy frog cd blasting from their souped up Goodman's CD, innit! 8O

3. that red and white flag being... the Cross of St George? I don't think the Scottish/Welsh/Irish Chavs will be sporting those for some reason. You'll find that the flag is only an indicator of potential chavvyness. If attached to a small hatchback car (about 1 litre engine) with poorly applied graphics/darkened windows/underbody lights/lowered suspension (delete as appropriate) its a pretty good chance you've found your quarry. (its therefore open season, open fire with your shotgun/rifle/howitzer)

The bloke I saw in the petrol station yesterday, who had his chauffer filling the Daimler with super plus, would have considered himself a chav. though he did have lightly tinted windows and a red and white flag.

4. I dont live in a chav area but loads of people have them, its rather patriotic I think.

5. I am a massive footy fan and will be going over to Koln for the Sweden game, but the merchandising is getting right up my chuff. I am p*ssed off seeing it and I am as proud an Englishman as the next man.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

God help funkin Sweden!! 'The Guru on tour 2006' Watch out bars,women,abba fans........
    Be afraid....
    Be VERY AFRAID!!! :twisted:

7. Didn't some bright spark work out a couple of years ago, the extra drag from those flags amounts to £5 extra petrol costs per year?

8. Watch out women who look like the birds from Abba ! BTW I don't suppose anyones got a ticket......?????

Probably be better watching it in the square by the Dom anyway with the added bonus of it being right next to the Bahnhof and all those lovely East European laydees...

9. does it matter? as long as we can spot the buggers we can shoot the buggers

10. I'm no chav, and the first chance i get i'm gonna get one for me scooter and me house, I'm English and i love it! so feck ya, bet you think its slightly racist as well don't ya !

chavs are scum and we should be aloud to shoot them however pride in your nation is a great thing so crawl back under your mod rock!

11. I was born and lived in Jockland until I was 16. I then joined up as a Brat and stayed in for almost 24 years. At my reckoning, Scotland 16 yrs, Asia & Africa 3 years, England 28 years, B.A.O.R., 14 years. My doris is English, I live and work in England, I've got the flag of St. George flying on my car. It's not that I give a rats arrse about football, but I did hear that ethnic minorities were complaining about the flags. I am an ethnic minority where I live - anyone thet does not like it can take out their mobile and call someone that gives a sh1t. :lol: :lol:

Edited to say;.......and I'm too old to be a chav!

12. Don't mind the English flag being on show everywhere. But what really gets on my Tits are the ones with ENGLAND written across them. Why FFS? Do we not know what country we are in, or that St Georges cross might belong to Scotland?

Oh I get it its for the colour blind that might think London has been overtaken by Danes or Cornishmen...

I think I'm going to start burning ones with anything other than the plain cross of StGeorge as being offensive merchandising.

13. I am not a Chav. I think. I have shopped in Asda though...

Last time Kev ball became an ever present reminder of the paucity of talent in English foopie, I invested in a Scottish flag for me and an Irish one for the Fenian bride. I fly it on my shed during parties and the like. I also have a papal one in case the pope mobile breaks down at the cross roads...

14. Am I alone in wanting to make an observation of how English the next man is? - going by the pic, anyhow....

15. the_guru wrote:
    I am a massive footy fan and will be going over to Koln for the Sweden game, but the merchandising is getting right up my chuff. I am p*ssed off seeing it and I am as proud an Englishman as the next man.

Am I alone in wanting to make an observation of how English the next man is? - going by the pic, anyhow....

Trojan, are you referring to the avatar that the_guru has chosen?

Danny John-Jules is just as English as I assume the_guru is.

Or is it the colour of his skin that you're referring to?