Chav Hunter

I'm stuck in maccy d's. I see two chavs.

Shoot them, quickly before they escape and breed!!!

vampireuk said:
HELP!!!! I can't get maccy's either the kids were further on than this when i joined in,I've shot everything except miles, i don't know what else to do!!!

vampireuk said:
Me too. Shot hell out of the place and nailed the chavs, still "ran out of time" each time ... :(

I think i managed it by sheer accident, shot chavs, lights, table, glass, kitchen door, till......did u try all them?

I've got it - with the guy on the far right, you need 1 shot in his head, 1 shot in his stomach and 1 shot ON THE SEAT just below where he is sitting

okay need more help, christ some of you guys do this for a living!!! i can't kill the boss without shooting the hostage, it's driving me nuts!!

intergeri said:
okay need more help, christ some of you guys do this for a living!!! i can't kill the boss without shooting the hostage, it's driving me nuts!!
i managed it first time haha, just shoot near the top of his head.

Woohoooo!!!! :headbang:

Only took about 15 hostages, think i'm qualified to join US army now :lol:

completed it wooo!
you got to hit every letter on the sign in Mc Ds too

intergeri said:

I managed it and I'm a chick!!!

intergeri said:
vampireuk said:
HELP!!!! I can't get maccy's either the kids were further on than this when i joined in,I've shot everything except miles, i don't know what else to do!!!
How do you know his name is Miles????

Latest Threads