Chav Heaven

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by NAP6W, Dec 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of my lads pointed out this rather good site. Glasgow SurvivalIf you go to toys, then down to "A little adventure game designed to allow any unsuspecting visitors to avoid being chibbed by a burbonic moron" I believe that this is now going to be incorporated into the RMAS entrance exam.

2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Easy, Piece of pi55.

But then again Glaswegians are such nice folk!

3. Aye whit aboot it bawbag

4. oh the banter! it does make us gentile edinburgh folk chortle

little tup though, don't get too close cos they do bite in reality. dangerous little feckers!

5. You can't beat the Glasgae banter - oooh I've gone all wet now.

Neds, Goths and Moshers - LOL - what a shower.

6. Ha ha, have you listened to the Ned tunes? Well don't they are utter garbage however the Ned comments are v. funny.

# joggo Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 7:26 pm

awrite mukka man a wis wae ye in the centre when we made that ye broke the cd hing ya dick a cidney dae ma fukkin mix ya keeunt naw am ko man yer sound as hope ye make mer tunes

# DG Says:
    December 2nd, 2005 at 5:48 pm

aaaaa this tune must be bad if yer gettin slagged aff fat kieran kyle ats KK fir aw yoo dobbers noo listen am beggins yeez get sum good tunes oan this syt ano ye h8 neds bit ffs ats 2 bad F.T.GABBA

# TEEGAY NUMER WAN YA BAMMS Says:
    December 2nd, 2005 at 11:16 pm

FUK THE LOT EHH YEEZ TEEGAY NUMER FUKIN WAN

YOUNG CAMPSIE TEEGAY #1 FUK YER YSP WEVE FUKED YEEZ A4 UP THE COFFIN YA SHYTE BAGS COME A HEAD YA TRAMP BASTERTS

# JOHN EMM CEE YSP Says:
    December 4th, 2005 at 4:36 pm

FUCK YER CAMPSY TEEGAY WIT THE FUCK YOUS GAWNNY DAE FFS SAKE YEEZ PROB RUN ABOOT WAE SHUVELS IN YER DAS TRACTORS YA BUNCH AH SHEEP SHAGGERS F.T.CAMPSY

Can someone translate, some of the posts really dinny make sense :D

7. Translation? Who f*cking cares what they are trying to say.

8. I can understand it perfectly, although I must admit it loses something when you write it down - ya dobber ;)