Chav cnuts and the police

Long time lurker, (very) occasional poster.
I have just had my third interview, and am awaiting a date for ADSC, shoukd find out early next week. So I'm not in the army, but aspire to be, not a walt in any way.

Went out for a few 'drinks' tonight, soft ones as I've decided to knock alcohol on the head and step up my training for my ADSC.

Out with a mate of mine who is 2 lancs, and his brother who has a date for tank crew on 17th october. My mate is a bit of a mouthy cnut, his brother is quite chilled out, non confrontational and all out a nice lad.

Some horrible little scrote, came over to the table we were sat at, demanding someone 'give me a fuckin cig, NOW!' Mates brother responded saying no-one smoked, out of no where, this waste of oxygen started ballooning. Next minute he picks up a full pint glass and threw it at the back of mates head. Result is a 5" gash in the back of friends head, Police took 15 minutes to arrive, the ambulance was a further 20. He lost a fair bit of blood in this time and understandably was quite distressed.

The female officer who was first on scene, starts trying to acertain what happened. Mate asked, what I considered to be a reasonable question about how long the ambulance would be.

As a direct response to that question she started ranting and raving about how she 'has been in this job 17 years', and how 'she wasn't going to be told how to do her job by some jumped up little shit.'

She went on for a good few minutes, in my opinion trying to antagonise him. It got me thinking how she could have handled the situation a million times better.

If that's how the police deal with pissed up idiots, bearing in mind my mate was reasonably sober when this happened, it's no wonder they get so much shit on a weekend.

Anyone had any similar incidents with the police being condesending, patronising pricks?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mate asked, what I considered to be a reasonable question about how long the ambulance would be.

As a direct response to that question she started ranting and raving about how she 'has been in this job 17 years', and how 'she wasn't going to be told how to do her job by some jumped up little shit.'
Clearly to have garnered that sort of response, your oppo didn't ask the question in the manner you've described.

Come on tell the truth, you were all a bit pissed, your mate gobbed off at the plodder and you're feeling belittled because a woman put you in your place.

Do you have one of those plastic boxes for your Tampons, or do you leave them floating about loosely the bottom of your handbag?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I have just had my third interview, and am awaiting a date for ADSC, shoukd find out early next week. So I'm not in the army, but aspire to be, not a walt in any way.

Went out for a few 'drinks' tonight, soft ones as I've decided to knock alcohol on the head and step up my training for my ADSC.

Out with a mate of mine who is 2 lancs, and his brother who has a date for tank crew on 17th october. My mate is a bit of a mouthy cnut, his brother is quite chilled out, non confrontational and all out a nice lad.

Some horrible little scrote, came over to the table we were sat at, demanding someone 'give me a fuckin cig, NOW!' Mates brother responded saying no-one smoked, out of no where, this waste of oxygen started ballooning. Next minute he picks up a full pint glass and threw it at the back of mates head. Result is a 5" gash in the back of friends head, Police took 15 minutes to arrive, the ambulance was a further 20. He lost a fair bit of blood in this time and understandably was quite distressed.

The female officer who was first on scene, starts trying to acertain what happened. Mate asked, what I considered to be a reasonable question about how long the ambulance would be.

She went on for a good few minutes, in my opinion trying to antagonise him. It got me thinking how she could have handled the situation a million times better.

If that's how the police deal with pissed up idiots, bearing in mind my mate was reasonably sober when this happened, it's no wonder they get so much shit on a weekend.

Anyone had any similar incidents with the police being condesending, patronising pricks?
Getting pissed sniffing the barmaids apron. You're a cunt.

Honestly, if I didn't witness it first hand I would have thought the same. Like I said, with ADSC lurking I've knocked beer on the head for a bit.

This WPC had issues, either the fact shes been in 17 years without promotion. Or she walked in on her sister shagging her husband, or she's been touched by a family member in a position of trust. She had a serious lack of people skills.

The two coppers who arrived after her were both professional, the male was sound to boot, having a laugh and craic with us, the original was a cnut.

Being abused by uncle George? Is that a requirement? Makes you more sensitive and sympathetic with volatile situations I suppose

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Honestly, if I didn't witness it first hand I would have thought the same. Like I said, with ADSC lurking I've knocked beer on the head for a bit.

This WPC had issues, either the fact shes been in 17 years without promotion. Or she walked in on her sister shagging her husband, or she's been touched by a family member in a position of trust. She had a serious lack of people skills.

The two coppers who arrived after her were both professional, the male was sound to boot, having a laugh and craic with us, the original was a cnut.
Bullshit baffles brains.

It's spelled "CUNT" You cunt.

M

Mark The Convict

Congratulations OP - you have now met a cunt in a position of authority. Have fun in the Army.

All the time mate. They're fucking wankers. Every time I have dealings with plod they're rude, belligerent, and don't listen to a fucking word I say no matter how helpful I try to be.

I called them once when I saw some chavs screwing my neighbours car. They said it would take half an hour before someone would come out so I called them back and said "Don't worry about rushing out, I've shot him". They were there in 5 minutes with dogs, a helicopter, and a firearms team armed with assault rifles.

Cunts.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

So why didn't you belt the shit out of the bloke who glassed your mate?
A good point. You should have, at least, windmilled through the bar and hit some people weaker than you.

You should also have offered to slip the women copper a length. That would have sorted her out. Unless she was a lezzer of course.

M

Mark The Convict

Because, as Ravers pointed out, he is a simpering, flaccid inadequate who is seething with cheap resentment and viciously repressed homosexuality at having been put in his place by a woman. The vile little eunuch. The OP, not Ravers. Ravers makes guns, there's nothing funny in the woodshed about him.

Give her a break,she's probably on blob and having a few issues at home,no one likes her,she hasn't got a proper job and not a lot of money.The futures not certain for her either.

As for the WPC,she's fuckin' fine and dandy and her cunt detector was on top form.

The OP is not really upset that a female spoke to his friend in a harsh tone is he? No that is just a mask to hide the real reason for his mirth.

He feels in adequate because one pissed up civvie bitched him and two serving soldiers, and not one of them had the balls to stand up and be counted.

God help him if the enemy comes at him with anything more dangerous than a pint glass and a bad attitude.

OP probably didn't respond for fear the army wouldn't take him if he'd got done for knocking seven shades out of some fuckhead in a bar. Does that happen? I know my cousin got into bother for something daft like that not long before he went in and there was a bit of a question about whether or not that was alright.

Anyway, maybe the bint had dealt with some real shit before coming to you and your pals. Maybe she'd been attacked by some fucked up lunatic or she'd attended a traffic crash with some young lassy's head split into 4 pieces against the car windscreen. Maybe she'd attended a really bad domestic abuse case beforehand and the wife didn't cough up, so the husband didn't get knicked despite evidence of him beating the shit out of her. Perhaps, given that it was a 'drinking night', she had been talked down to, verbally abused and had the piss ripped out of her throughout the night by drunk young fuckwits who think they know better and she just had to take it.

Cops are like A&E doctors and nurses, firemen or ambo crew. You have to take into account the entire job they're doing, because it isn't easy at all and most of the public aren't very grateful for it.

It's the NAAFI an I should call you a cunt, mate, but you clearly have more balls than I do as I would have descended into a quivering wreck and called the police woman 'Mum' by accident...

OP probably didn't respond for fear the army wouldn't take him if he'd got done for knocking seven shades out of some fuckhead in a bar. Does that happen? I know my cousin got into bother for something daft like that not long before he went in and there was a bit of a question about whether or not that was alright.

Anyway, maybe the bint had dealt with some real shit before coming to you and your pals. Maybe she'd been attacked by some fucked up lunatic or she'd attended a traffic crash with some young lassy's head split into 4 pieces against the car windscreen. Maybe she'd attended a really bad domestic abuse case beforehand and the wife didn't cough up, so the husband didn't get knicked despite evidence of him beating the shit out of her. Perhaps, given that it was a 'drinking night', she had been talked down to, verbally abused and had the piss ripped out of her throughout the night by drunk young fuckwits who think they know better and she just had to take it.

Cops are like A&E doctors and nurses, firemen or ambo crew. You have to take into account the entire job they're doing, because it isn't easy at all and most of the public aren't very grateful for it.

It's the NAAFI an I should call you a cunt, mate, but you clearly have more balls than I do as I would have descended into a quivering wreck and called the police woman 'Mum' by accident...
Nope, each incident is separate and the splitarse should compartmentalise them individually. Otherwise they are failing in their job. OP's still a cunt !though

Or possibly you missed the part where she said "dunno, the ambulance are really stretched on weekends and didn't or couldn't give us an ETA" and then you repeated your concern for your mate in stronger terms thinking that doing so would make the ambo come quicker and then she pointed out that despite your reasonable concern for your mate, being gobby wouldn't change that fact. That would be part of my repeated experience when dealing with drinking casualties and being as I'm on tonight, it'll happen at least once tonight...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Barrack Room Lawyer The Intelligence Cell 9
M The NAAFI Bar 110
C The Intelligence Cell 195