Chav birds explained

#1
Well sort of...basically a scientist has shown that lower-class scum in the bird world pick lower-class scum bird partners.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8293628.stm

may explain the chav epidemic.

S_R

p.s. someone with better wordcrafting skills should be able to replace 'finch' with 'chav' and make it look convincing with no real effort.
 
#2
Proves nothing.

I don't ever recall seeing any zebra finches drawn into Tescos for the two for one cider offer.
 
#3
mistersoft said:
Proves nothing.

I don't ever recall seeing any zebra finches drawn into Tescos for the two for one cider offer.
Nor does it explain the predilection for scrunchy based face-lifts...
 
#4
This shouldn't be anything new for anyone who has seen the typical pair of chavs as depicted by Harry Enfield in his Ron and Ronetta sketch. You don't have to be a biologist to see that ugly people breed ugly kids. You dont see Hugh Grant lookalikes with Jo Brand type girls, or vice versa. There have been loads of threads on here when there is a news article about some junior chav snuffing it in a car crash, one last week I think, cant remember the details, and then his mum or dad appear in the news or on TV and the comment is, 'well look at them..are you surprised their offspring is a little chav s**head'
 
#5
I reckon it's all to do with diet. For years now dastardly b@stards like KwikSave, Lidl and Tesco have been lacing products known to magnetise and spellbind the sh1thead classes, like white cider, fish fingers and snacks with some kind of genetico-hormonal fairy dust guaranteed to create monsters of brainlessness. Let's be honest, this was never a country famed for large reserves of Einsteins, but by Christos it's eaten the bottom of the barrel out and gone through the floorboards and the concrete underlay in the last 15 years....it ain't natural, I tell you!!!
 
#6
Though going on this maybe there are some similarities between zebra finches and chavs.

The mature male zebra finch is generally more colourful and easily distinguishable from the female. The classic male possesses bright orange cheeks, black and white striping across the throat and breast and brown spots on either side of the body.

The normal male bird has a grey upper body. The belly is white. The legs are a red-orange colour. On each side of the head is a cheek patch. There is a 'tear drop' mark under the eye. This is a brown/tan/fawn colour commonly called orange.
The female also has a grey upper body with a white belly. The legs are the same red-orange colour but not as deep colour, lighter. She has a black 'tear drop' mark under the eye. The most noticeable differences between males and females are the cheek patches and the chest striping.
White belly? It's true, you don't get much of a suntan queuing in the offy.
 
#7
Ispeakcrabandpongo said:
This shouldn't be anything new for anyone who has seen the typical pair of chavs as depicted by Harry Enfield in his Ron and Ronetta sketch. You don't have to be a biologist to see that ugly people breed ugly kids. You dont see Hugh Grant lookalikes with Jo Brand type girls, or vice versa. There have been loads of threads on here when there is a news article about some junior chav snuffing it in a car crash, one last week I think, cant remember the details, and then his mum or dad appear in the news or on TV and the comment is, 'well look at them..are you surprised their offspring is a little chav s**head'


You just knew someone on here was going to jump on the Hugh Grant ref didn't you :wink:
 
#8
Ispeakcrabandpongo said:
This shouldn't be anything new for anyone who has seen the typical pair of chavs as depicted by Harry Enfield in his Ron and Ronetta sketch.
tutt....you mean Wayne and Waynetta!!


He'd get it........ :D
 
#9
gloworm said:
Ispeakcrabandpongo said:
This shouldn't be anything new for anyone who has seen the typical pair of chavs as depicted by Harry Enfield in his Ron and Ronetta sketch. You don't have to be a biologist to see that ugly people breed ugly kids. You dont see Hugh Grant lookalikes with Jo Brand type girls, or vice versa. There have been loads of threads on here when there is a news article about some junior chav snuffing it in a car crash, one last week I think, cant remember the details, and then his mum or dad appear in the news or on TV and the comment is, 'well look at them..are you surprised their offspring is a little chav s**head'


You just knew someone on here was going to jump on the Hugh Grant ref didn't you :wink:
Was the film "An Englishman went up Sunset Boulevard and came down a Throat" ever made?
 
#10
And it took a scientist to prove that. I always go for fat girls in pubs / clubs, even better when their mate is slim, they feel so worthless. There's no better shag than a fat worthless bitch who feels the need to prove something. Fat girls are there to be fcuked - its what they do. I once had a BJ off a swampdonkey chewing a burger at the same time. My nuts engulfed in a mouthful of masticated polyunsaturate. Yoghurt everywhere......
 
#11
scuba_frog said:
And it took a scientist to prove that. I always go for fat girls in pubs / clubs, even better when their mate is slim, they feel so worthless. There's no better shag than a fat worthless bitch who feels the need to prove something. Fat girls are there to be fcuked - its what they do. I once had a BJ off a swampdonkey chewing a burger at the same time. My nuts engulfed in a mouthful of masticated polyunsaturate. Yoghurt everywhere......
Priceless!
 
#12
Thank you. I've read your profile and I really appreciate the support from a dribbling couscous muching window licking breastmulkfulcher childmingling badgerlicking polar-bear botherer. Your input is important to me and will be used to masterbate over. Often.
 
#15
Sorry jester!! On a day off today and, quite frankly, gazeeboed! Thanks for the comp and I'm sure you don't bother polar bears. MY working day consists of being abused so tend to let rip on day off. I'll give you a free write-up for any drugs you wish, I can't say fairer then that
 
#16
scuba_frog said:
Sorry jester!! On a day off today and, quite frankly, gazeeboed! Thanks for the comp and I'm sure you don't bother polar bears. MY working day consists of being abused so tend to let rip on day off. I'll give you a free write-up for any drugs you wish, I can't say fairer then that
Well when Mr Winky no longer stares back at me first thing in the morning, I shall be PM'ing you for some diamond shaped power-pils - after all, it's way too early in the marriage to start letting Mrs Jester down!

Thanks for the apology - although that doesn't make me a tree hugger you must understand...

Right, I'm off to go and increase my carbon footprint and annoy some Guardian readers.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Barrack Room Lawyer The Intelligence Cell 9
M The NAAFI Bar 110
C The Intelligence Cell 195

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top