Chav bint rejects her kid - what should I do?

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Biped, May 1, 2007.

1. Beat her, then send her off?

2. Just send her off?

3. Keep the kid, but smooth things over?

4. Keep the kid, but batter her?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've known this chav slapper for years and she's got three kids. The eldest girl at 15 has been rowing with her mum and has run away from home a couple of times. Me and the good lady Biped decided that as the poor girl was going through her GCSE's and was actually a good kid, we'd take her in and promptly did so the next time she ran away. Cue the docker-mouthed tramp mother who says "No way are you keeping that little bitch at yours so she can live the life of Riley, I want her taken into care so she can see the other side of life. Maybe when shes been beaten up and had all her stuff stolen from a kids home, she'll understand how bad life at home is; and NO, the little cnut is not coming back here".

What should I do? To the mother that is . . . :evil:
  2. Another point to note is that said girl will be sixteen soon...
  3. Biped

May be being unnecessarily naive here but I'd recommend getting in touch with the local authorities / social services to bring the matter of the Chavette to them?
  4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Bit of a pickle as I'm assuming your not a relative? Its a real shame as GCSEs are going to frame the whole of the lass's young adulthood. Maybe reason with the mother something along the lines of 'Look we don't want to be seen as making things more difficult, we're not judging the home environment..exams...A levels...Work...University..things bigger than arguments...whole life for her to get through this....sort out your differences in the summer...bla bla bla.'

Just a thought
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Did that and they were rather relieved that we had. The communication between the police (who'd been out looking for her), social services (who got called) and the mother broke down irretrievably because she has a filthy mouth and no brain.

Got a visit from Child Protection and Social Services who are quite happy with her staying (as is the sprog).

Edited to add: Yes, Nehustan, covered all those bases and this is why me and the good lady wife took her in. This is after all a critical time for the girl.
  6. You really must inform plod and social services.

edited to add, I was a bit slow with that post!!
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

In the initial stages I used the old one, two, proper prior planning and preparation positively prevents p!ss poor performance (yes, I know, I've added a few P's). I told the mother that it would be best if she signed a docket that gave me parental responsibility so that we could get communications back on track with social, much to her chagrin with the limited hindsight she possesses. I know effectively have control and can (and will) stop her in her tracks with her demands that the girl gets shipped off to purgatory.
  8. If Child Protection and Social Services are happy (do you have it in writing?!), find out from them if there are any other agencies that have to be informed so you don't find yourself in a legal mess. The last thing you want as a good samaritan is finding yourself charged with abduction or something.

As for the mother, ignore her and call the police in cases of breaching the peace etc.
  9. My mother and her new husband have taken in the new husbands' grandson, under similar circumstanses. PM me if you have any questions and will let you know thier experiences, or get them to call you.

10. You are a saint sir.
    So what the **** are you doing on Arrse?
    Unless of course you are encouraged by the Cads despicable insinuation
    in which case you should be beaten with a stick and roundly abused
  11. Hopefully thanks to you both the girl will do ok in her GCSE's and not turn into her mother who obviously doesn't care less now that she's on the verge of losing her child benefit for that daughter.

As for what to do to the mother... anything will be too good.

Good luck
  12. the cad as always - straight to the real heart of the issue :)

so, any pictures? :twisted:
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

BTW Mods, I put it in the Naafi for suitable suggestions for the mother, but as this is pretty serious, I'll leave it to you guys as to where the thread should go.

Thanks for the offer Ski, I may take you up on it.

Thanks also Dozy for the heads-up about getting it in writing - will do.
  14. Then you can 'take her in' :wink:
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Tsk, Tsk, I should have thought about this one a bit more shouldn't I!!!