Chav bashing In Swansea

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
While the pair scuffle, a club-goer dressed as Spiderman appears from the queue and attempted to diffuse the situation but himself became the target of an attack.
After raining down blows on the Superhero clubber, the young thugs walk away apparently buoyant from the incident.
But they then made a mistake of confronting a man walking innocently by who was wearing black hot pants and a pink wig.
Puffed-up Gardner, followed by Fender, runs back to confront the man, and punched him in the face.
But the victim's friend, who is wearing a short black dress and stockings and suspenders, suddenly appears behind them and fells them both with lightening punches.
The confrontation is over in seconds, the men in drag turn to walk away — but not before one has leant over the pair to retrieve his dropped clutch bag.
I would've paid to see that!

On another note, I reckon the blonde in the article's picture has potential (certainly from behind). I'm praying that's not one of the cage fighters...

BrunoNoMedals said:
No need to pay mate, the CCTV is on the website...it's brilliant...one hit each...both end up on the floor, a swift kick to remind them not to get up and the lads in drag walk on...one of the chavs on the floor makes a classic stagger for freedom and ends up on the floor again....watched it twice.

S_R

The confrontation is over in seconds, the men in drag turn to walk away — but not before one has leant over the pair to retrieve his dropped clutch bag.
Brilliant attention to detail!!

Good to see that Britain's night-time streets are well patrolled by the Plod.

Not Plod-bashing but politician-bashing.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sympathetic_Reaction said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
No need to pay mate, the CCTV is on the website...it's brilliant...one hit each...both end up on the floor, a swift kick to remind them not to get up and the lads in drag walk on...one of the chavs on the floor makes a classic stagger for freedom and ends up on the floor again....watched it twice.

S_R
Excellent! Once I'm off DII tonight I'll be checking that footage out :D

And yeah, that line about going back for the handbag had me snorting all over the place!

While the pair scuffle, a club-goer dressed as Spiderman appears from the queue and attempted to diffuse the situation but himself became the target of an attack.
After raining down blows on the Superhero clubber, the young thugs walk away apparently buoyant from the incident.
But they then made a mistake of confronting a man walking innocently by who was wearing black hot pants and a pink wig.
Puffed-up Gardner, followed by Fender, runs back to confront the man, and punched him in the face.
But the victim's friend, who is wearing a short black dress and stockings and suspenders, suddenly appears behind them and fells them both with lightening punches.
Serve the chavs right for having a go at RM unarmed combat instructors...

robbo_smashh said:
absoulute quality, they will have to live with that for the rest of their lives.
Beaten by tranvestite hookers.
They weren't transvestite hookers.
Although I wouldn't want to spoil the image until you've cracked at least one off at the thought.

The skinny wretch must have had short term memory loss, as he had just taken a pasting a few seconds before :lol: His lardy mate was obviously feeling hyper by the event and got his comeuppance too...Happy days :D

The question is were these cretins council house aswell as violent or were they from privately owned dwellings, in which case what do we call them? :wink:

BrunoNoMedals said:

On another note, I reckon the blonde in the article's picture has potential (certainly from behind). I'm praying that's not one of the cage fighters...
Sounds like a Saturday night in a Pay Corps mess (does the Pay Corps exist in todays army?)

Edited cos pi ssed on Banana rum
Edited a second time cos couldnt spell cos the first time

The question is were these cretins council house aswell as violent or were they from privately owned dwellings, in which case what do we call them? Wink

I propose "Haves".

The question is were these cretins council house aswell as violent or were they from privately owned dwellings, in which case what do we call them?

cunts ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Barrack Room Lawyer The Intelligence Cell 9
M The NAAFI Bar 110
C The Intelligence Cell 195