Chav bashing In Swansea

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mattevans72, Oct 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I would've paid to see that!

On another note, I reckon the blonde in the article's picture has potential (certainly from behind). I'm praying that's not one of the cage fighters...

2. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

No need to pay mate, the CCTV is on the website...it's brilliant...one hit each...both end up on the floor, a swift kick to remind them not to get up and the lads in drag walk on...one of the chavs on the floor makes a classic stagger for freedom and ends up on the floor again....watched it twice.

S_R

3. Brilliant attention to detail!!

4. Good to see that Britain's night-time streets are well patrolled by the Plod.

Not Plod-bashing but politician-bashing.

5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Excellent! Once I'm off DII tonight I'll be checking that footage out :D

And yeah, that line about going back for the handbag had me snorting all over the place!

6. Quality stuff, 2 right hooks Ricky Hatton would've been proud of.

7. They weren't transvestites.
    That's what the local Swansea talent looks & behaves like. :wink:

8. Class :D

9. Serve the chavs right for having a go at RM unarmed combat instructors...

10. absoulute quality, they will have to live with that for the rest of their lives.
    Beaten by tranvestite hookers.

11. That was worth watching :)

12. TV/TS Walts

13. They weren't transvestite hookers.
    Although I wouldn't want to spoil the image until you've cracked at least one off at the thought.

14. The skinny wretch must have had short term memory loss, as he had just taken a pasting a few seconds before :lol: His lardy mate was obviously feeling hyper by the event and got his comeuppance too...Happy days :D

The question is were these cretins council house aswell as violent or were they from privately owned dwellings, in which case what do we call them? :wink: