Chav baiting.

The best thing you can do is shoot yourself in the face and stop being such a cock with your gay facebook shit!

just hearing about that site makes me want to kill all the gay fag no life weaners who think they are the balls because they have a million friends they know nothing about!

look outside its a real world out there!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
The best thing you can do is shoot yourself in the face and stop being such a cock with your gay facebook shit!

just hearing about that site makes me want to kill all the gay fag no life weaners who think they are the balls because they have a million friends they know nothing about!

wouldnt being a gay fag make you straight??

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer

Methinks you doth protest too much. Have you been 'baited' young man?

K

Kirkz

What the fuck are you doing on facecock! Are you a gurl or summat? Do you say innit at the end of every badly pronounced text talk sentence? For fucks sake get a life :)

your right a gay fag would be straight:)doh

i always protest!
that way i get some real manlove action but i guess you could call me a w&nker as thats the only man love i get !
but damn my knuckles are abit rough like heavy sand paper so its a really good violent thrap!

You can try the Fricker one, Raoul Moat could be a good hit, or the Enfield Lock Barrier Jumper should have a site up by now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Barrack Room Lawyer The Intelligence Cell 9
M The NAAFI Bar 110
C The Intelligence Cell 195