Chatroom

G

Goku

At aproxamitly 6pm I was rudely confronted with the dreaded blue ARRSEd “unable to connect to the ARRSE server” thingy.

Might be connected :?

Goku said:
At aproxamitly 6pm I was rudely confronted with the dreaded blue ARRSEd “unable to connect to the ARRSE server” thingy.

Might be connected ?
That was me - GUILTY as charged. We were having a few problems with our backup procedure which meant I had to take the server down for a few mins.

TrollyDolly said:
Still wont let me in Grrrrrrrr
I have been having the same problem as well this evening.

I just kept clicked refresh a couple of times and waited.

I got the background, but it wouldnt boot up............... :roll:

It gave in before I did!

For the last couple of nights, chat's been freezing at exactly 04.53 and kicking everyone out: arrse then seems to freeze for a short period and not allow anyone back in.

Yes, I know it's sad to be in there at that time of morning - but since it is a site issue and this is the "site issues" forum...

Unfortunately that is us backing up the site database! Needless to say that is pretty important to us so we won't be stopping any time soon.

Mucho apologies for the loss of chat for a minute or two then - time to go to bed maybe?!

_Artemis_ said:
For the last couple of nights, chat's been freezing at exactly 04.53 and kicking everyone out: arrse then seems to freeze for a short period and not allow anyone back in.

Yes, I know it's sad to be in there at that time of morning - but since it is a site issue and this is the "site issues" forum...
You could always find something better to do :D

Latest Threads