• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Chatroom party tonight

E

error_unknown

A few of us are meeting in the site chatroom(Naafi) tonight for a party/pissup. All welcome.
Lurk there from 21:00 .
Be there or be.....somewhere else :wink:

...will someone be a darling and open up a 'marquee' for those who'd like a more 'refeyned' and sensible chat? cheers x

I always thought that chatrooms were about birds showing their bits off so that blokes could collect the pics.

So far I have to conclude that all of the participants in our chat room, with the exception of one, are blokes pretending to be girls. I know that Ma has suspected this for a while and I am begining to agree.

I have seen 1 flange shot, several face shots (that could actually be MDN in drag) and a couple of full body shots (again, after seeing MDN in a dress, these could be fake, he has similar sized tits as Jordan)

I say shame on you girlies, get ya bits out and share with the lads. Prove your girliness.

To make it fair, I will post a picture of my nob to any one that asks :D :D

E

error_unknown

No need to take pictures of your knob ORG weve all seen a tortoise's head before! or should that be a terrapin? :lol:

lippy,

Thought it might be that :lol:

Mind you ORG has flashed so many times, it's becoming a wee bit boring :roll:
Now if he had something worth bragging about in that department it would be a different matter :twisted:

E

error_unknown

Vicars and tarts party in the Chatroom tonight :wink:
RV 22:00 Naafi chatroom
All welcome

Latest Threads