Chatroom party tonight

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by error_unknown, Jul 21, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A few of us are meeting in the site chatroom(Naafi) tonight for a party/pissup. All welcome.
    Lurk there from 21:00 .
    Be there or be.....somewhere else :wink:

...will someone be a darling and open up a 'marquee' for those who'd like a more 'refeyned' and sensible chat? cheers x
  2. I'll be around about ten past, wiv' me mucker - 'There's been a complaint about the noise...'
  3. Just the noise? ah well thats ok then........ :p
  4. We is innocent yer 'onour! :roll:
  5. That's what Fred & Rose said... :lol:
  6. I always thought that chatrooms were about birds showing their bits off so that blokes could collect the pics.

So far I have to conclude that all of the participants in our chat room, with the exception of one, are blokes pretending to be girls. I know that Ma has suspected this for a while and I am begining to agree.

I have seen 1 flange shot, several face shots (that could actually be MDN in drag) and a couple of full body shots (again, after seeing MDN in a dress, these could be fake, he has similar sized tits as Jordan)

I say shame on you girlies, get ya bits out and share with the lads. Prove your girliness.

To make it fair, I will post a picture of my nob to any one that asks :D :D
  7. Thanks ORG. Just reminded me to get the mini chipolatas out of the freezer :wink: :lol:
  8. lippy,
    How can something that resembles a crusty pickled gherkin remind you to get the mini chipolatas out of the freezer :lol: :twisted:
  9. No need to take pictures of your knob ORG weve all seen a tortoise's head before! or should that be a terrapin? :lol:
  10. HelManx :lol:
    It was just the tiny shrivelled things on sticks that came to mind :twisted:
  11. lippy,

Thought it might be that :lol:

Mind you ORG has flashed so many times, it's becoming a wee bit boring :roll:
    Now if he had something worth bragging about in that department it would be a different matter :twisted:
  12. Maybe he had surgery..... :roll:
  13. .... then again, maybe his alarm clock ain't woken him up yet! :wink:
  14. Just to stand up 4 me mate......

A better looking Sandra Bullock.....

Foto's follow.... :D
  15. Vicars and tarts party in the Chatroom tonight :wink:
    RV 22:00 Naafi chatroom
    All welcome