Chatline Marriages! Post OP Stress/Disorder

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Scotch-Pie, Jul 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. since returning from Afghan in feb 07, 3 blokes in the Sqn have hitched up with physco's they met while chatting on the net. All are older, have at least 2 kids from other blokes (Suaddies) and on the rock n roll. Is it possibly that these lads are suffering from some kind of post op stress/disorder or is this normal. Has anyone got an explanation or solution !

2. When you say "physco's" what do you mean mate?

I guess if they have a sprog (probably on benefit) then they have a house of their own so it's somewhere to stay and they're obviously easy...

3. If they're hung like a stallion they may find a lose woman post-child birth more comfortable?

Or they're using the bints to get to the kids?

Any idea if any of the women involved have posted a pic in the gallery with "me lol"?

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

They are getting their leg over?

The good drills especially if bum love is involved.

However marriage and adoption would be a bit OTT for some post Op nooky!

5. cut the bull these fat cows have got there meat hooks into some gullable sprogs and are gonna march them up the aisle, what do you say to these daft cuxts to change there minds.

6. meet up with the said "Ladies" yourself, obtain a bit of footage and "enlighten" your buddies.
    Job done!

7. Take DNA samples from each of the offspring and again from the (cough) ladies' underwear. If the results don't put your blokes off, they deserve everything they get I'm afraid