Chatham girl looking for...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ChathamGirl, Dec 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello. I am new to the site. I have moved recently to Chatham in Kent, and would like to meet someone special. My friend told me about the army rumour service, and that there might be somebody that fits. So, send me a message and preferably a picture of you. I am thirty something and good fun to be with, a bit of a minx and would love to hear from you. If anyone knows Chatham or the area around it, let me know where the places to go are, and the places to avoid.

2. Grab yourself a Sapper!

They're hard to miss on a night out in Chatham, the home of the zone.

3. I'm sorry, I don't know what a sapper is. Can you tell me please.

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Oh dear.....

Incoming

5. Try the Cannon near Brompton Bks, Chirchill's for the Friday and Saturday night 'bop' in the cellar, and you'll have wall to wall sapper eating out of your hand..... they may of course miss your hand so don't scream.

6. A soldier of The Royal Engineers. Bit of a minx are you?

7. Get yourself up the Brompton stomp or the 2 sawyers in Brompton high street..... you'll be airtight quicker than if you'd pulled an emergency handle in the space shuttle.

hope that helps.

8. Think the sawyers is long gone.

9. You could try hanging round street corners at night wearing very little. Seems to work for all the other girls in Chatham... Portsmouth... Plymouth etc.

A sapper... someone who saps.

10. Chathamgirl:

It is customary to put a picture of yourself in the Gallery.

11. Thank you FieldDiscipline. I am not in the army, but that's good of you to take me under your wing.

What are sappers like? Are they the best in the army or have I got htis all wrong?

12. I do not stand around on street corners in Chatham or anywhere else! Too cold, especially with no knickers on.

13. sorry, I didn't know this. I will put one up in the morning. Is it still alright to reply to people before I do?

14. No, it is not. You must sit there, not typing a word, until the picture is in the gallery.

Did you not receive the E-mail from Good CO outlining this? Remember not to reply to this post telling me whether you received it or not.

15. Thanks PlantPilot, I will pluck up courage to visit them. Why are you called PlantPilot?