chatham degradation

im a natural born chatham engineer but coming home on my leave after phase one have found nothing but cocky little shits who deserve a little 'correctional training' no discipline and no idea how the world will hit them one day. The sappers need to tap over this town again!

Good lord, this may be the fastest "Life after Phase One" to "In my day" thread ever! ;)

The place is a fcuking sh1thole and you should burn your family so that they can't breed any further.

Just say it how you see it MotorMan! I do agree though! Having said that though I'm amazed how many kids are born when the chicks all seem to say "fcuk me up the arrse, me cnuts for me boyfriend!"

I've lived in and around the Medway towns for the last 20 years. Having 3 quarters on the old patch of Chattenden and then buying my own house in Hoo. Both my children live in Rochester and now consider themselves real life 'Chavs'. I know that Chatham has its down side and can be a bit rough around the edges, but its not that bad! The Corps have had a major part to play in the local area and is firmly enbedded in the community. If the originator of this tread is truely from the town and he has just finished Phase one (about 7 weeks) surely things wouldn't have changed that much, unless he had a coach load of Albanian refugees move into the houses either side of his parents home!

teddytats said:
I've lived in and around the Medway towns for the last 20 years. Having 3 quarters on the old patch of Chattenden and then buying my own house in Hoo. Both my children live in Rochester and now consider themselves real life 'Chavs'. I know that Chatham has its down side and can be a bit rough around the edges, but its not that bad!
This is something aspirational? :? :(

plant_life said:
Just say it how you see it MotorMan! I do agree though! Having said that though I'm amazed how many kids are born when the chicks all seem to say "fcuk me up the arrse, me cnuts for me boyfriend!"
Are you sure these 'chicks' dont have 'dicks'?

5 O'clock shadow? Big hands? Adams apple?

walt_of_the_walts said:
plant_life said:
Are you sure these 'chicks' dont have 'dicks'?

5 O'clock shadow? Big hands? Adams apple?
You've never been to Chatham then? :D

Other quotes heard in Chatham include,

"come in me mouf' it's a new top!"

"Tits first i'm a lady!"

"Squaddy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnts"

"Can you take me up the arrse, I'm on the blob/Pregnant"

Positive having got fish fingers before hand!
I have fond memories of feeding the horse by the upstairs bar in The Zone : ) Skirt up, tights down and we go! It wasn't particularly nice in the morning when you woke up with your hand by your face though! Wandering down stairs to the ablutions with your arm outstretched trying to avoid the smell!!!!

What's Brompton barracks like these days? On our class one we were in the accomodation on the left of the square, very close to the guard room, and easy to get said lady or ladies in and out of camp. One of our blokes managed to get married to a local lass while still on the course I think. JT, if you're out there somewhere.....

clownbasher said:
looney said:
Name me a town that isn't a sh!t hole in UK.
:? Either you have such high standards that no human settlement is ever going to be acceptable, or you have spent all your life in (e.g.) South Yorkshire.
No different to any other town, good, bad, all have a sh!thole side to them.
Cyprus is nice though, a couple of years to push....

plant_life said:
Positive having got fish fingers before hand!
I have fond memories of feeding the horse by the upstairs bar in The Zone : ) Skirt up, tights down and we go! It wasn't particularly nice in the morning when you woke up with your hand by your face though! Wandering down stairs to the ablutions with your arm outstretched trying to avoid the smell!!!!
that's the problem with having female "mud-muppets" nowadays P_L. :wink: :D :wink: :D

looney said:
clownbasher said:
looney said:
Name me a town that isn't a sh!t hole in UK.
:? Either you have such high standards that no human settlement is ever going to be acceptable, or you have spent all your life in (e.g.) South Yorkshire.
No different to any other town, good, bad, all have a sh!thole side to them.
Cyprus is nice though, a couple of years to push....
No it's not. Nicosia's a sh1thole, Limassol's a sh1thole and they've allowed the entire countryside to be disfgured with sh1tty villas. Everywhere.

I wouldn't say all UK towns have a sh1thole side either.