chatham degradation

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by littlenickoutthere, Nov 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im a natural born chatham engineer but coming home on my leave after phase one have found nothing but cocky little shits who deserve a little 'correctional training' no discipline and no idea how the world will hit them one day. The sappers need to tap over this town again!
  2. You've only just realised that?!!?!?!?!?!
  3. Good lord, this may be the fastest "Life after Phase One" to "In my day" thread ever! ;)
  4. The place is a fcuking sh1thole and you should burn your family so that they can't breed any further.
  5. Just say it how you see it MotorMan! I do agree though! Having said that though I'm amazed how many kids are born when the chicks all seem to say "fcuk me up the arrse, me cnuts for me boyfriend!"
  6. littlenickoutthere, possibly a new nightrained!!
  7. How unlucky for lnot :twisted:
  8. I've lived in and around the Medway towns for the last 20 years. Having 3 quarters on the old patch of Chattenden and then buying my own house in Hoo. Both my children live in Rochester and now consider themselves real life 'Chavs'. I know that Chatham has its down side and can be a bit rough around the edges, but its not that bad! The Corps have had a major part to play in the local area and is firmly enbedded in the community. If the originator of this tread is truely from the town and he has just finished Phase one (about 7 weeks) surely things wouldn't have changed that much, unless he had a coach load of Albanian refugees move into the houses either side of his parents home!
  9. This is something aspirational? :? :(
  10. Name me a town that isn't a sh!t hole in UK.
  11. St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
  12. :? Either you have such high standards that no human settlement is ever going to be acceptable, or you have spent all your life in (e.g.) South Yorkshire.
  13. Are you sure these 'chicks' dont have 'dicks'?

5 O'clock shadow? Big hands? Adams apple?
  14. You've never been to Chatham then? :D

Other quotes heard in Chatham include,

"come in me mouf' it's a new top!"

"Tits first i'm a lady!"

"Squaddy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnts"

"Can you take me up the arrse, I'm on the blob/Pregnant"
  15. Agreed