• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

CHAT

Whats a matter......No body like you :lol:

Anybody would think you were lonely in there :roll:

And I'm sure people will be releived when I tell them she dosen't bite, suck and swallow maybe, just the gargaling thats off putting. 8O

Wish she'd not do that to the other members in the chat room, it's very off putting when your having a decent conversasion with the others. :roll:

Dale the snail said:
Why is Chat broken?

I need to tell the world that someone fancies the bones off me... (and is not one of you)
Didn't take blind pew long to find another squeeze, do you let the dog join in? 8O

Ok Dale I'll hang about a bit for the abuse

Techtechtech said:
Dale the snail said:
Why is Chat broken?

I need to tell the world that someone fancies the bones off me... (and is not one of you)
Didn't take blind pew long to find another squeeze, do you let the dog join in? 8O

Slug is lovely and fluffy and cuddly. Now shut it, or fear my wrath.

Dale the snail said:
Techtechtech said:
Dale the snail said:
Why is Chat broken?

Slug is lovely and fluffy and cuddly. Now shut it, or fear my wrath.
love has obviously blunted your edge, I was expecting a full broadside 8O

Latest Threads