Chat

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by boney_m, Oct 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right, according to the front page, there are 90 people in chat - 50 in the naafi room and 40 in the mess. I cant get in, its either a site fcuk up or this is an unpresented thursday night want to converse with people who want to rip the sh1te out of you. Whats going on?

Boney

2. I can't get in either, maybe were getting spammed by the loony left?

3. It has been like that since I logged on at about 5 this evening - it takes the frikkin' urine....

Looks more like a software problem, as it had listed everyone who was logged on to ARRSE as being in chat....

4. It won't let me in either, unless it did, and the chat room is in the midst of a snow blizzard.

5. Actually chaps, everyone else is slagging off the 4 of you.

Being a gent, I didn't join in, but I'd just like to say that whatever you collectively do in your private lives is your own affair.

It's disgusting, and if not illegal, should be, but it's your pen1s and I suppose you can put it wherever you like.

And seem to have done so . . .

6. Fcuk I wanted to know what they were saying but I can't get in either, are they talking abouit me too?? :lol:

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I am not paranoid - BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Tis been like it since AM!! 8O ruddy thing!!!

9. I thought it was just me who couldnt get in.

10. Yeah, that'll be right.

Its broken. I am sure the Dads will fix it soon. Stop chuntering.

11. a Gent you say? You sound like a faerie :lol:

12. But when, I'm having serious arsse chat withdrawal here..........

13. Well theres always MSN to listen to others talk muellered drivel.....whilst under the influence of alcohol....them, not me! And guess what, you can even block people that get on your wick.....bring back chat

14. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I'm on the case - will report back when I have a solution.

15. Thanx Dad, your just so good to us x x x