Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Dale the snail, Apr 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its working!!! Woo Hoo! I'm in!!
  2. i am sadly am not
    good job really i am still knackered from your work out last night
  3. Its the practice to keep up my "match fit" state. :wink:

And if anyone goes into chat, can they sit still please. Thank you choggies.
  4. match fit my hairy hoop it was like fecking a 16 stone bag of coal we only managed it three time cause I have been with out for three months
  5. while we're on the subject of chat...when i leave the chat room the site freezes and explorer pops up saying "arrse chat not responding" and i have to "end now" which is a pain in the arrse it happens every time, anyone else have this problem?
  6. Thats a lot for you. 2 mins a day allegedly. And you slept all day you lazy f*cker. presents are in the bin.

Adon - you were in before - it worked. Keep trying. I may chat you up - I am "match fit" now.

Back of the net!
  7. 2 min includes the fore play and pizza afterward but you were wet an willing which stand in your favour
  8. You still have extras.

Report tomorrow. Foreplay my arrse. Oneplay more like.
  9. Its working again!!!!!

Come on newbies!
  10. Is it fcuk.
  11. It is too. Try again clever head and just press yes when it asks you to download something...... Rush - Dozy is stitching me up in chat as I speak!!!
  12. I am not! :lol: Come & play Awol! :wink:
  13. Pomps thought he had a threesome!!!!!
  14. 'T'is now a group sesh - the more the merrier! Come on in - the water's lovely!! 8) :lol: