Chat

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Dale the snail, Mar 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FFS bring it back.

My msn is getting broken.

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

OK - I've enabled it .... but it is a different format to the old one and isn't moderated. Be nice....

3. Its not working.

I may sleep on it..... there is a shite film on soon. And I have a temperature that would kill a bloke. Kleenex Balm have got shares in me.

4. Nice choice CO. Easy to access the irc and works like a charm with all my mirc skripts once I tinkered the joins.

5. Chat is alive and well.

Max Beezley told me.

6. Bloody women always moan moan moan

7. Yes dear.

Darling, we are leaving.

8. Keep getting a java error:

Am running IE6 on XP, Java version 1.4.2_06, any ideas?

9. BCO,

Will a panel be going on the homepage to show you who is in chat? Or amount of users in chat?

Boney

10. Am I the only one that still doesn't see chat anywhere? Point me in the right direction.

11. Can't see it either.

12. On the home page menu, it should have a link to IRChat right at the bottom of the menu. Also at the top of the page, there should be a link to chat between the Gallery and Yr Acct.

At least thats what i'm seeing.

Boney

13. corp... try the one called chat between gallery and Yr Acct :D

14. Any chance of getting rid of the Change Nick thing in IRCChat? Its fun for a while, changing your name to blondbint and threatening SF action, but after a while it just gets irritating. And trusting the readership to use it responsibly is just plane rediculious :wink:

Boney

15. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Will ask BCO-chat-guru.