Chat

I feel I must stick up for Mr Nesbitt here as he's obviously a bit tapped ... maybe he's been released for care in the community? No..? Oh maybe its the fact that he's a c*nt!!
JD - thanks for the link mate - literally cried with laughter at the other threads about this idiot and yes, you should reproduce some of the stories from the sqn website. :twisted:

Nesbit,
I have experience of you and you are the c*nt that everyone thinks you are! And you smell.

Mr Nesbit I am afriad there has been a hugh mistake and we at the MOD are truely sorry! :(

We unfortunatly cannot locate your name on the Receantly published Military Awards List. :x

We of course will triple check this error until we can work out why your name is not under EVERY AWARD GOING YA MUG LOL

Every Nesbit Day is a Bright Day :) :(

Young Nesbit actually got into chat again tonight.

Whilst my phone was on charge, I relied on a drunken baldy man to call a MOD, and lo and behold, he did find one.

MODs, can you please keep an eye on it please, there is only so much I can take of being called a "Hat"

If it's any consolation, I couldn't be bothered to get lairy on it either.

I really am getting older. :cry:

Oh Slug! Annoying though he is you must admit he does provide a distraction. At the very least, if we are all giving him a hard time, it does provide you with some down-time.

Please don't kick him MODs, for some of us simple folk he is the only plaything we have.

jarrod248 said:
He calls me a hat too and it's very rare I wear a cap these days mainly in the winter and it's my harris tweed flat cap.
Y'know, I haven't worn a hat since I left the Kate. No, tell a lie I had a stunning Akubra hat which I wore in the desert in Oman 3 years ago. Regrettably I left it on a table at the airport when leaving for someplace wetter. I used to wear a Harris tweed jacket to my local pub but they started calling me a geography teacher. Sicks and stones! Well thats filled a few moments, but I am still bored and there is no more entertainment to be had from our ersatz para. Harris tweed flat cap eh. Hmmm maybe I will get me one of they....

The_Snail said:
Young Nesbit actually got into chat again tonight.

Whilst my phone was on charge, I relied on a drunken baldy man to call a MOD, and lo and behold, he did find one.

MODs, can you please keep an eye on it please, there is only so much I can take of being called a "Hat"

If it's any consolation, I couldn't be bothered to get lairy on it either.

I really am getting older. :cry:
Ah yes, I managed to escape, I shudder to think what he would call a lowely wannabe like moi, cnut.
Although from what I gather he's served, so still he still has the right to call me a civvy cnut :(