Chat to the leader...

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by antphilip, Dec 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Bleedin students :roll: :wink:
  2. Ant - lie on the form then go on the prog and give your real views - we have enough pro-drug peeps - show them another view

3. He's just discovered the properties of chili suppositories from the look on his swarthy countenance :lol:
  4. Nope, I was away during that event. However I was wearing CS95 and a helmet on that day... in... leek i believe it would have been. :(

Nice try though, and there is someworth while totty on the page :D

Just noticed, that chap must be from leeds UOTC as he doesn't have a clue what an iron is.
  5. [quote="antphilip
    Nice try though, and there is someworth while totty on the page :D

Not time there's a do on let me know and I'll bring a few real men along and show those young girls a few of our battle scars :twisted:
  6. If there is sufficient interest I know enough people to have a group signed in as guests.

However this would be on the condition a suitable donation was made to our resident charity the GHB. :D

Think about it chaps... Student totty! Young impressionable and they go to hull so oh soooo very dirty.

Women... young impressionable lads... who are desperate... :D
  7. msr

msr LE

What are you suggesting 8O?

8. 'That the women will have to make no effort what so ever. :twisted:

Hold on, what's going on here! Why has this thread been associated with the OTC and ACF!
  9. Probably as the "online prostitution" section isn't finished yet...
  10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Well at least with it on the OTC forum that might now get the bites it deserved... :lol:
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Ant, going back to a serious note, do as Poppy suggests & lie your arrse off to get on the programme.

I'm sure you can get some incisive questions from the combined thoughts of Arrse to put to The Glorious Leader and watch the barstard squirm !

If you can do it, borrow a decent digital vid cam from your Uni's 'Media Studies' department, (or whatever this week's name for that sort of thing is,) & then sell copies of Bliar spinning like a nav gyro ! I'll damn well pay good dosh for one.

All proceeds to the Glider Pilot's Regiment charity of course.
    At least then his 'Man for all Seasons' act will benefit real blokes. Dutiful men who have given more than most to enable us to live in freedom.
    Well, until this present mob pitched anyway ! :evil: