Chat mod from hell

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by scotscop, May 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Panguar Ban was given admin powers in the NAAFI, she became Panguar will Ban anyone and everyone

but that's ok, coz on the whole she is a sound, fair lass so I don't mind her exerting appropriate authority where needed....

Edit: Panguar will Ban, added the above onto my post - this thread started on her board you see.
  2. Humph! She got off easy...this time... :twisted:
  3. Thanks MM - glad you took it in the right spirit...... :wink:
  4. Women - snakes with tits.
  5. MM, she's as mad as a box of frogs!!! :lol: :wink:

This is why wimmin should never be given anything more powerful than a Kenwood Chief, even then only under supervision!
  6. Editting my post you evil coniving *&(£&"^&^*#]%("^"%&"&I"$&% !!
  7. you shouldn't have been a naughty boy then MM[​IMG]just remember when "SHE has the power next time..[​IMG]
  8. I watched the exchange last night, absolutely paralysed with mirth. Pangur had that "Kick" button glowing red hot in the dark, as she wielded her absolute power.

I found Pangur's taking charge and wielding of almost draconian power strangely errrrrr exciting :oops:
  9. Yes but your in need of help PTP :lol:
  10. PTP - It was truly edifying to see how a teensy wee smidgen of power went straight to her head. I was booted twice for saying absolutely nothing.

It was all MM's fault anyway!! :D
  11. TSW - said nothing - that maybe, but next time don't put what your thinking down in type then :lol: :lol:

and yes it was all MM's fault :lol:
  12. B*gger - you spotted the weak point in my line of attack! :D
  13. MY FAULT! you spineless panguar 'will' ban licking cnuts!

14. spineless maybe but i didn't waste 30 mins in total waiting to be allowed back in to play!! :lol:
  15. ex i didnt waste any time, i watched the video of gunny's neighbour - he recorded it and sent it to me :D. I think it recorded sound though, i could hear very odd noises, im assuming he has a pet dog.