Chat mod from hell

#1
Panguar Ban was given admin powers in the NAAFI, she became Panguar will Ban anyone and everyone

but that's ok, coz on the whole she is a sound, fair lass so I don't mind her exerting appropriate authority where needed....

Edit: Panguar will Ban, added the above onto my post - this thread started on her board you see.
 
#3
manchestermonkey said:
Panguar Ban was given admin powers in the NAAFI, she became Panguar will Ban anyone and everyone

but that's ok, coz on the whole she is a sound, fair lass so I don't mind her exerting appropriate authority where needed....
Thanks MM - glad you took it in the right spirit...... :wink:
 
#5
MM, she's as mad as a box of frogs!!! :lol: :wink:

This is why wimmin should never be given anything more powerful than a Kenwood Chief, even then only under supervision!
 
#6
Pangur_Ban said:
manchestermonkey said:
Panguar Ban was given admin powers in the NAAFI, she became Panguar will Ban anyone and everyone

but that's ok, coz on the whole she is a sound, fair lass so I don't mind her exerting appropriate authority where needed....
Thanks MM - glad you took it in the right spirit...... :wink:
Editting my post you evil coniving *&(£&"^&^*#]%("^"%&"&I"$&% !!
 
#7
manchestermonkey said:
Pangur_Ban said:
manchestermonkey said:
Panguar Ban was given admin powers in the NAAFI, she became Panguar will Ban anyone and everyone

but that's ok, coz on the whole she is a sound, fair lass so I don't mind her exerting appropriate authority where needed....
Thanks MM - glad you took it in the right spirit...... :wink:
Editting my post you evil coniving *&(£&"^&^*#]%("^"%&"&I"$&% !!
you shouldn't have been a naughty boy then MM
just remember when "SHE has the power next time..
 
#8
I watched the exchange last night, absolutely paralysed with mirth. Pangur had that "Kick" button glowing red hot in the dark, as she wielded her absolute power.

I found Pangur's taking charge and wielding of almost draconian power strangely errrrrr exciting :oops:
 
#9
PartTimePongo said:
I watched the exchange last night, absolutely paralysed with mirth. Pangur had that "Kick" button glowing red hot in the dark, as she wielded her absolute power.

I found Pangur's taking charge and wielding of almost draconian power strangely errrrrr exciting :oops:
Yes but your in need of help PTP :lol:
 
#10
PartTimePongo said:
I found Pangur's taking charge and wielding of almost draconian power strangely errrrrr exciting :oops:
PTP - It was truly edifying to see how a teensy wee smidgen of power went straight to her head. I was booted twice for saying absolutely nothing.

It was all MM's fault anyway!! :D
 
#11
The_Sloping_Wire said:
PartTimePongo said:
I found Pangur's taking charge and wielding of almost draconian power strangely errrrrr exciting :oops:
PTP - It was truly edifying to see how a teensy wee smidgen of power went straight to her head. I was booted twice for saying absolutely nothing.

It was all MM's fault anyway!! :D
TSW - said nothing - that maybe, but next time don't put what your thinking down in type then :lol: :lol:

and yes it was all MM's fault :lol:
 
#12
ex-dvr1 said:
TSW - said nothing - that maybe, but next time don't put what your thinking down in type then :lol: :lol:

and yes it was all MM's fault :lol:
B*gger - you spotted the weak point in my line of attack! :D
 
#15
ex i didnt waste any time, i watched the video of gunny's neighbour - he recorded it and sent it to me :D. I think it recorded sound though, i could hear very odd noises, im assuming he has a pet dog.
 
#16
Isn't Gunny's neighbour in a wheelchair? Possibly the odd noises were the wheels squeaking?

Can I have a copy of the video - I haven't been scared in a long time (excepting last nite! :D)

MM - I feel you held yourself back too much last nite - get a grip in future! :D
 
#18
Forces_Sweetheart said:
PartTimePongo said:
I found Pangur's taking charge and wielding of almost draconian power strangely errrrrr exciting :oops:
Better not tell him you wear thigh length boots whilst online then, Pan...
F_S you trying to start a riot!!

telling us things like that
 

Latest Threads

Top