Chat last night / this morning

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by DozyBint, Aug 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [align=center]:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:[/align]

[align=center]I have some rather embarrassing, albeit hazy, recollections... Sorry! [/align]

[align=center]:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:[/align]
  2. J_D

J_D LE

Dozy, contain yourself!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Eveyone likes a drink now and again Dozy. The only thing I could see wrong was your spelling! Hardly a crime on here. Do you have a hangover that could kill a Para?
  4. No Gunny! I was up & about at 1000hrs & I've been out sailing all day - no hangover, as usual - how I escape them I don't know, but escape them I do! Woooooooooohoooooooooooo! 8)
  5. we still love you pickle

6. Apparently, I was pissed too - I even let Mrs O on chat with me.

I must remember - 3 bottles of wine is not good for you. Stick to beer.
  7. Dozy you should buy Herr Doktor a beer or three as he was translating everything you attempted to type , you were hammered
  8. just don't forget to return the £50 i tranferred to your account, and I've arranged our wedding in Leeds just like you told me to!!!
  9. But she told me she loved me :( , Dozy have you been contemplating bigamy?
  10. you lucky lucky lady. i feel like i'm dying.
  11. :oops: Thanks Dok! :oops:

8O Erm, err, don't you have to be of sound mind to get married? In which case, I'm terribly sorry, but I've just been committed... DOK! 8O

:? :oops: :D :lol:
  12. OOOOh, Dozy, you little Minx!! :D

You are the first one ever to promise to let me put it there, and I think that has created something beautiful between us. ;)
  13. Dozy, stick pencils up your nose and wear your pants upon your head. Profess to having many personalities, all of whom talk to you, and told you to do it. Then you'll be of perfectly sound mind.
    RC, can I be the best man? I promise to make a witty speech...
  14. 8O WHERE?! 8O Please tell me you don't have a nostril fetish! 8O & will someone (other than Berni!) please reassure me that I promised him nothing, not even my pets!! 8O 8O 8O
  15. J_D

J_D LE

Dozy!!!! You bad, bad, bad woman! I think DD needs to give you a good spanking!