Chat Disappeared?

Bosses

Is there something wrong with Chat?

I have tried to access it using both Firefox & IE7 and it comes up with "Page Not Found".

Anyone else having the same problem?

Just checked it and same thing here. I'm sure the CO's have a bunch of things they are working on :)

To whom it may concern,

Please fix the chat room, as I have no friends and may have resort to speaking to the wife again. Also once it is fixed, for comedy effect, could you switch the swear filter to off. And make it the law all female members show a naked avtar when in the chat room.

Yours with bugger all else to do!
Bruce

RP chat still works - as does Rumration chat

Broken chat is a known issue that we still haven't fixed following the great 'pack up the servers in the back of your car and drive them northwards' episode of the middle of the week! It is definitely on GCO's list to do although there are a few above it.

On the plus side, hopefully everyone has noticed a dramatic improvement in ARRSE speed?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yep, definitely. Faster than it's been for ages and no connection to server issues either recently.

Cheers.

On the plus side, hopefully everyone has noticed a dramatic improvement in ARRSE speed?
Yep, resounding well done guys. Thanks

RP chat is filling up as I type :)

Chat is up again. This seems OK from a first glance but I have to sack it now. Error reports here please and I'll check tomorrow and fix anything. Sorry about the delay in getting this running again.