Chat Change Requests

Hello All,

Would it be possible to have a waving UK flag for an available avatar in chat?

Doesn't seem fair that there's one for us Americans and not for the Brits!

Don't worry about it Roxygirl... The British don't need to see thier flag flying to feel superior.

When we sit in chat we sit there with a cup of tea, a rich tea biscuit humming Jerusalem and kissing postcards of the Royal family. You don't get much more patriotic than that.

As a return request for our allies across the water.... if we put up some flags will you stop shooting down our aircraft and slotting our troops? :D

MDN is spot on Rox. We don't have to wave the flag to show how good we are it's a given.

I would also be concerned that as I entered chat an A10 would sweep down the road and melt my computer chair.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Don't worry about it Roxygirl... The British don't need to see thier flag flying to feel superior.

When we sit in chat we sit there with a cup of tea, a rich tea biscuit humming Jerusalem and kissing postcards of the Royal family. You don't get much more patriotic than that.

As a return request for our allies across the water.... if we put up some flags will you stop shooting down our aircraft and slotting our troops? :D
MDN - your nome de plume will obviously go down well with the Septics, especially those of the Doh!!!! mentality. However, I do hope, most sincerely that with said cup of tea and rich tea biscuits - YOU DON'T DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Screen freezes quite freqently in the chat room, and thats not after a few beeeeerrrsss :lol:
So the avatar in question, wouldnt last long anyhow............