Chat Change Requests

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by roxygirl, May 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello All,

Would it be possible to have a waving UK flag for an available avatar in chat?

Doesn't seem fair that there's one for us Americans and not for the Brits!

2. Don't worry about it Roxygirl... The British don't need to see thier flag flying to feel superior.

When we sit in chat we sit there with a cup of tea, a rich tea biscuit humming Jerusalem and kissing postcards of the Royal family. You don't get much more patriotic than that.

As a return request for our allies across the water.... if we put up some flags will you stop shooting down our aircraft and slotting our troops? :D

3. MDN is spot on Rox. We don't have to wave the flag to show how good we are it's a given.

I would also be concerned that as I entered chat an A10 would sweep down the road and melt my computer chair.

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

MDN - your nome de plume will obviously go down well with the Septics, especially those of the Doh!!!! mentality. However, I do hope, most sincerely that with said cup of tea and rich tea biscuits - YOU DON'T DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

5. Screen freezes quite freqently in the chat room, and thats not after a few beeeeerrrsss :lol:
    So the avatar in question, wouldnt last long anyhow............

6. Chat still booting us out. :cry:

7. How do i Enter CHAT?

8. How do you exit chat without red x-ing? Any chance of a back to arrse link as in ARRSEPedia?