Chat ban

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by crabby, Apr 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ummmmm... a few people were banned from chat by porridge_gun for no apparent reason, then I was banned myself... *shrug*

Any idea why? Will it be lifted? Have pmed porridge_gun with no reply. Several users were kicked and most didn't seem to have said much... any ideas?
  2. Time of month????
  3. Him or me? :p
  4. The man is a hypocrite.
  5. Did you happen to call him a cnut?
  6. I was banned too, have no idea why, think he is just having a giggle at everyones expense. Trust him to pick the night I am stuck at my parents with f all to do and am not able to get on MSN due to network. Chat is showing a few people that were banned back in it, anyone have any ideas as to how to get back in.
  7. No, should I? I had been busy for about 5 mins without posting, came back and was in pm with bossyboots, then he started kicking people, I remarked upon this event (posh innit :p) (nicely) and a few seconds later I was out on my backside :?
  8. Oh it's a man is it??? It didn't bother to say anything to me, it just banned me for saying "Oh Dear"

Must be someone who gets bullied in the real world and feels that he can regain his confidence by throwing his weight around a chatroom.
  9. Anyone received any reasons? I've had no reply to pm, worth pming a CO? *sigh* just wanted to mince away an evening on chat
  10. We all seem to be back in, thank you to whoever sorted that
  11. It was the great Pangur Ban (or should that be unban) who sorted it all out

12. fuk knows, just after you fellas dissapeared i got the boot too.

porridge_gun having a bad nite?
  13. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Apologies to the sensitive types that were left without thier life support systems for 4 minutes.....

It was childish and am very very sorry
  14. Awww it's ok

Only sensitive cos it's that time of month for me as well ;) Wanna come round to earn some wings? :p
  15. Almost worth going in to Chat just on the off-chance that I might be thrown out!