Charlotte Church

what is it? i get an empty page with a couple of dots in the top left hand corner.

I starting to develop a real crush on her! She now comes across as a mature, articulate lady. But mostly i just want to see her norks!

Harry_Boomers said:
I starting to develop a real crush on her! She now comes across as a mature, articulate lady. But mostly i just want to see her norks!
Maybe we should start a fan club Harry. She's been at the top of my fantasy totty list since I saw her on The Jonathon Woss show. She even makes being Welsh a desirable trait! 8O :wink:

I hate to beg but:
can someone please cut and paste onto here?

sandmanfez said:
Harry_Boomers said:
Maybe we should start a fan club Harry. She's been at the top of my fantasy totty list since I saw her on The Jonathon Woss show. She even makes being Welsh a desirable trait! 8O :wink:

I think it would be rude not to Sandmanfez. This is now on my desktop
it not the original link. Mods sorry if this offends?

Attachments

HARRY!!!!!

Warning next time please.....I'm in an open plan office..;)

Nice shot though...is it a fake one or the one she was meant to have sent to Gavin?

J_T_4T

Sorry ripper i couldnt remember where i nabbed it!

Glad to say that the topless photo above is a fake (I have seen the original. It features an ugly GWA). I think Charlotte has better norks.

sandmanfez said:
Harry_Boomers said:
well i have actually seen her norks! (not in real life i must admit) but when i heard the news of her pictures getting into the public eye i had to take a look! i searched and searched for them, i was not that pleased with what i saw! i do beleive that they have developed somewhat since the pictures is saw! and would very much like to confirm that!

Bottom Line is ......i would!