Charlotte Church is all proper upset

Good luck to her I err on the side that she is doing this for altruistic reasons. Unfortunately success or failure rests on the shoulders of the kids and parents of those that she will be teaching. if Blodwyn and Ifor chose to go for Cuscus and laverbread result. if it's chicken nuggets'N'fries lessons in life await for her not the kids

Good luck to her I err on the side that she is doing this for altruistic reasons. Unfortunately success or failure rests on the shoulders of the kids and parents of those that she will be teaching. if Blodwyn and Ifor chose to go for Cuscus and laverbread result. if it's chicken nuggets'N'fries lessons in life await for her not the kids
Reading the story reminded me of the 'Hancock's School' episode. It is a huge responsibility and one not to be lightly undertaken - I hope she is cognisant of that.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
will she be taking " mature" students and offering corporal punishments ?
Ah, so it will be a fee paying school. There must be a market for that sort of thing within the Westminster bubble and a few other places.

Nanny whip is here.

Last edited:
Yes, the question is will she manage to keep it open with Offsted breathing down her neck every millisecond. Oh hang on= will it be a charidee school, hello tax implications.
I thought her funding was for a year

I hadn't heard of this munter for a good while. What's her problem?, short of money, needs to raise her profile? virtue signalling?, running for election to Corbyn's communist party?.

Pray someone tell?.

Edit, in light of the photo above, I'll withdraw the term 'munter'.

However, I wonder if we will be reading more about her in the 'Another teacher caught at it' (or similar) thread.

Could make for interesting reading now the evenings are drawing in.
I think it’s a thread for creepy auld frustrated men to throw shade at beautiful young successful women

Good God man have you never been inside a Waitrose? It's Couscous.And the slimy seaweed stuff is lava bread.
I've seen the mongs in Waitrose in Ynys Môn, if they could be any further up themselves they'd just be a walking arrsehole

I don't want to defend the fragrant Charlotte.
Shag the arrse off her yes. Defend her no.

And I probably don't want to wake up next to her the morning after.

Last edited:

triggerigger

War Hero
If she ever loses her keys I would be more than happy to kick her back door in.
I just like helping.

If she ever loses her keys I would be more than happy to kick her back door in.
I just like helping.
Is your 'foot' insured?
You may lose it