Charlies new paint job

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jemadarjo, Dec 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Given the incompitence of london plod, would it be out of order to sugest that the boys in blue delideratly sent Charles and Clamidia into the "rioting mob" of 15 year old kids in the hope of getting him brused.
    Top Plod sacking due, I think....

2. Funny as fuck though. :)

3. The 'mob' was lucky it wasn't his firey ginger son. Harry would have come out swinging and chomping on ears. The Met would have struggled to pull him away in time to get him to the Palladium. Imagine the uproar! Harry bulldogging with blood dripping down his chin with a grotty studded ear dangling from his mouth. I'd pay to see that!

4. Charles & Camilla are in their limo, amid the student protests, when they are surrounded – the car is rocked and banged, suddenly the window smashes.
    “Quick!” says Camilla, “The Star of India - on my ring! We must hide it, in case they get in….”
    “But where?” says Charles.
    “I know!” she says, “I’ll stick it up my, er, passage, they’ll never find it there”. Quick as a flash she whips the ring off her finger and with a few “oohs”, “aahs” and “god this takes me backs” she gets it inserted.
    She adjusts her clothing, and they sit there for a moment in apprehension.
    "Is there room for anything else?" says Charles.
    "I don't think so" she replies. “But it's a pity Fergie isn’t with us, we might have got away with the Rolls!”

5. Hopefully along with your English teacher.

6. I thought the go faster stripes looked rather nice!

7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

She looked well rattled. Ha, ha, serves the horse-faced bitch right! Not that I can abide those unwashed hippy 'students'. They were lucky SB didn't unload a few mags into the nearest layabouts.

8. You think so? I'd have thought it funny as fuck if a few students had been shot, that'd learn them to stay at school.

9. I'm all for students being shot! We could invent a new student national lottery,when your number's up your joining the student union in the sky.

10. Originally Posted by jemadarjo
    Given the incompitence of London plod, would it be out of order to sugest that the boys in blue delideratly sent Charles and Clamidia into the "rioting mob" of 15 year old kids in the hope of getting him brused.
    Top Plod sacking due, I think....
    He Hee! Beat my thoughts to it.

11. And then no tuition fees. Will the tickets be £1 each? I'd like to pick my own loser.

12. Can the purchasers of the winning ticket participate in the off-ing off the student? A sort of pick your weapon if choice and crack on like in 'hostel'?

I think I'll opt for a box of brown envelopes and a jiff lemon.

13. Now, its been a while since I left school but,

You Sir, are a cunt.
    I say you're a cunt, you cunt.

I hope this helps?

No really: there's no need to thank me for the grammatical steer...

14. Is it true that whilst this was happening the students were chanting "off with their heads"? Completely missed the story when it broke on the news and haven't really seen or heard it properly. But if the chant is true I am creased up with laughter imagining the scene, yeah I know I shouldn't be but need the laugh.

15. At least one off the smelly soap dodging twats was definitely heard shouting "Off with their heads".I also agree that the offing of a couple of the minging gits would have been hilarious.