Charlies new paint job

Given the incompitence of london plod, would it be out of order to sugest that the boys in blue delideratly sent Charles and Clamidia into the "rioting mob" of 15 year old kids in the hope of getting him brused.
Top Plod sacking due, I think....

The 'mob' was lucky it wasn't his firey ginger son. Harry would have come out swinging and chomping on ears. The Met would have struggled to pull him away in time to get him to the Palladium. Imagine the uproar! Harry bulldogging with blood dripping down his chin with a grotty studded ear dangling from his mouth. I'd pay to see that!

Charles & Camilla are in their limo, amid the student protests, when they are surrounded – the car is rocked and banged, suddenly the window smashes.
“Quick!” says Camilla, “The Star of India - on my ring! We must hide it, in case they get in….”
“But where?” says Charles.
“I know!” she says, “I’ll stick it up my, er, passage, they’ll never find it there”. Quick as a flash she whips the ring off her finger and with a few “oohs”, “aahs” and “god this takes me backs” she gets it inserted.
She adjusts her clothing, and they sit there for a moment in apprehension.
"Is there room for anything else?" says Charles.
"I don't think so" she replies. “But it's a pity Fergie isn’t with us, we might have got away with the Rolls!”

Given the incompitence of london plod, would it be out of order to sugest that the boys in blue delideratly sent Charles and Clamidia into the "rioting mob" of 15 year old kids in the hope of getting him brused.
Hopefully along with your English teacher.

I'm all for students being shot! We could invent a new student national lottery,when your number's up your joining the student union in the sky.

Originally Posted by jemadarjo
Given the incompitence of London plod, would it be out of order to sugest that the boys in blue delideratly sent Charles and Clamidia into the "rioting mob" of 15 year old kids in the hope of getting him brused.
Hopefully along with your English teacher.
He Hee! Beat my thoughts to it.

I'm all for students being shot! We could invent a new student national lottery,when your number's up your joining the student union in the sky.
Can the purchasers of the winning ticket participate in the off-ing off the student? A sort of pick your weapon if choice and crack on like in 'hostel'?

I think I'll opt for a box of brown envelopes and a jiff lemon.

Charles & Camilla are in their limo, amid the student protests, when they are surrounded – the car is rocked and banged, suddenly the window smashes.
“Quick!” says Camilla, “The Star of India - on my ring! We must hide it, in case they get in….”
“But where?” says Charles.
“I know!” she says, “I’ll stick it up my, er, passage, they’ll never find it there”. Quick as a flash she whips the ring off her finger and with a few “oohs”, “aahs” and “god this takes me backs” she gets it inserted.
She adjusts her clothing, and they sit there for a moment in apprehension.
"Is there room for anything else?" says Charles.
"I don't think so" she replies. “But it's a pity Fergie isn’t with us, we might have got away with the Rolls!”
Now, its been a while since I left school but,

You Sir, are a cunt.
I say you're a cunt, you cunt.

I hope this helps?

No really: there's no need to thank me for the grammatical steer...

Is it true that whilst this was happening the students were chanting "off with their heads"? Completely missed the story when it broke on the news and haven't really seen or heard it properly. But if the chant is true I am creased up with laughter imagining the scene, yeah I know I shouldn't be but need the laugh.

Is it true that whilst this was happening the students were chanting "off with their heads"? Completely missed the story when it broke on the news and haven't really seen or heard it properly. But if the chant is true I am creased up with laughter imagining the scene, yeah I know I shouldn't be but need the laugh.
At least one off the smelly soap dodging twats was definitely heard shouting "Off with their heads".I also agree that the offing of a couple of the minging gits would have been hilarious.

Are all english army officers ex students, is this where your hatrid of them comes from?. Because these Students on the streets today will be controlling your life tomorrow...
Tsk Tsk

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
The 'mob' was lucky it wasn't his firey ginger son. Harry would have come out swinging and chomping on ears. The Met would have struggled to pull him away in time to get him to the Palladium. Imagine the uproar! Harry bulldogging with blood dripping down his chin with a grotty studded ear dangling from his mouth. I'd pay to see that!
Well Charles is a Para
I'd have thought that a graduate of P Coy would display all the aggression and fighting spirit that has made his regiment so feared........

Are all english army officers ex students, is this where your hatrid of them comes from?. Because these Students on the streets today will be controlling your life tomorrow...
Tsk Tsk
English officers? It is the British Army you know.

A good few ORs are also ex-students, and by the same token a good few students are ex-ORs. I'd say that was the case for most Western militaries today.

One more thing, I don't think anyone here really has anything against real students, it's more the leftist activists, rent-a-mob, and associated hangers-on that are the problem.

Tsk Tsk
Aye but by then they will have been moulded to conform with the Establishment.Even those students from the 70's,who eventually became Libore politicians with their radical thoughts and words,eventually toe the line.
They soon learn the art of avoiding answering questions and talking in sound bites.
This of course assumes that their criminal records don't preclude them from getting a job in the first place.