Charlie visits the troops shocker

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ventress, Feb 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

2. Well done Chas :D
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Nice to see he went for the desert ensemble unlike Hoon who went for the loafer look!
  4. Hoon went for the "Look .... I dressed myself this morning!" and it showed.

Best though were the Elton John sunglasses!
  5. Would have looked better with the 'just taken a couple of rounds look'.

Good on Charlie though :lol:
  6. It's good to know that the Crown still support what our forces our trying to do.
    I don't why he gets slated so much to be honest. Charles isn't a bad guy, and it's things like this that put my mind at ease about having him as the next monarch.
  7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

No shortage of desert kit in Chas's dressing-up box then! :D

Seriously, good to see him visiting; presumably rather more welcome than any of the lying tw*ts from Whitehall.
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

9. I bet his close protection team had more than 20 rounds a piece and thier radio's worked.
  10. yeah my morale soared at having to stag on for 2 hours at a road junction sourronded by choggi kids we couldnt set the dog on .could have at least brought some bozze round .
  11. Yes nice to see HRH there and not Tone on another morale lowering visit.
  12. Reports that the Spams are upset, and Israel is alarmed

So f*****g what. Ram it.

Well done your Royal Highness , let's see more of the same
  13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Hear, hear!
  14. Did you notice that HRH actually faced the troops and talked to them while Bliar faced and talked to the journos with his back to the troops?
  15. The Queen is totally behind you people.
    Her Christmas day speech was spoken about and to Her Majestys Armed Forces..HER troops.
    The message was loud and clear to Tony Bliar that the troops in Iraq are not Presidents Bush or President Bliars but Her Majestys own troops.
    As for Charles....leaving aside his appalling personal behaviour towards his late wife :evil: ...he has served in the Royal Navy and done his bit for his Country....has completed PCoy I believe, thereby earning his ‘wings’ etc etc.....
    Ignore the fukcwit journos and the general plot to destroy the monarchy.