Charlie G Freed

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
When one thinks of all the excellent candidates Cambridge has to turn down each year ..

I hope he spends a few minutes to drop by at the Cenotaph, now he knows what it's for.

When one thinks of all the excellent candidates Cambridge has to turn down each year ..
Maybe a small donation helped them make the right decision?

All very soberly dressed. Looks like they got some PR advice. Shame they didn't do that before he decided to swing off the cenotaph flagpole. ******!

His face tells a story, I think he's had the 'experience' of a lifetime in there.

At least I sincerely hope he has.

I wonder how much Cambridge has benefited financially to allow him back.

His face tells a story, I think he's had the 'experience' of a lifetime in there.

At least I sincerely hope he has.

I wonder how much Cambridge has benefited financially to allow him back.
Possibly, though I recall that photo is him going to court to face the music.

Possibly, though I recall that photo is him going to court to face the music.
That makes sense, he looks pretty nervous.

When he comes out the picture will be of studious concentration as he fights to prevent the contents of his bowels voiding past the now-useless muscles of what was previously his sphincter. :-D

He really is the modern day archetype for the " spoilt brat " ... the networking skills of his parents together with a little financial oiling of wheels will ensure his future at Cambridge and subsequent career ... probably at an organisation of the style of Princess Productions .

The boy charlies mummy… the perfect Guardiansta credentials

Polly Samson (born 29 April 1962, London, England) is a journalist and writer.

Samson was born to a diplomatic correspondent father and a writer mother of Chinese descent, Esther Cheo Ying, who wrote a memoir, Black Country Girl in Red China, about her time serving as a Major in Mao Zedong's Red Army. Following a troubled[citation needed] childhood, she joined the publishing industry, through which she met the writer Heathcote Williams, with whom she had her first son, Charlie.
Following their split, Samson met Pink Floyd singer and guitarist David Gilmour, whom she married in 1994 during Pink Floyd's Division Bell tour. Her son Charlie was adopted by Gilmour and they have three other children: Joe, Gabriel, and Romany.
They currently live in West Sussex. She continues to collaborate with Gilmour on several of his songs, primarily in a lyrical capacity. She has also written short stories for BBC Radio 4 and has had a collection published Lying in Bed (Virago 1999) and a novel, Out of the Picture (Virago 2000),[1] as well as contributing pieces and stories to many other books and publications including Gas and Air (Bloomsbury 2003), Girls Night In (Harper Collins 2000), A Day in the Life (Black Swan 2003), and The Just When Stories (Beautiful Books 2010).
Samson is credited as a co-writer on seven of The Division Bell's 11 tracks,[2] and, with the retrospective credit given to Clare Torry for her vocals on "The Great Gig in the Sky"[2]), she is one of only two female co-writers of any Pink Floyd songs. She also wrote lyrics for Gilmour's 2006 album, On an Island[2], and made a guest appearance on piano and vocals.[2]
In November 2010, Samson's new collection of stories, Perfect Lives, was published by Virago Press.