Charlie Brooker

Brooker is brilliant, he used to do a column in the (whispers) the guardian, which was pretty good, married to Connie huq the Asian lass that used to.do blue peter

Sent from my C6903 using ARRSE mobile app

He's an angrier version of Marcus Brigstocke, a little funnier but still vaguely irritating.

He does it for me, even the latest Mrs Pewish has been heard to snigger...............................................may have been the drink though!

"I'm Doug Stanhope, and that's why I drink."

Charlie Brookers Screenwipe has me in stitches when he's acidly snapping back at whoever's talking shit on his TV and I'm sure a few Arrsers actually see Barry Shitpeas as a role model.

"I'm Doug Stanhope, and that's why I drink."

Charlie Brookers Screenwipe has me in stitches when he's acidly snapping back at whoever's talking shit on his TV and I'm sure a few Arrsers actually see Barry Shitpeas as a role model.
I thought Ravers was actually Barry Shitpeas in real life. The similarities are frightening.

Doug is one funny ****, Brooker's Guardian column is a good source of piss taking.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I thought Ravers was actually Barry Shitpeas in real life. The similarities are frightening.
**** me you're right! I shall be pulling his pisser with that elsewhere for sometime.

"Britain has witnessed its wettest winter since 1993........just like your mum."

I ******* love highbrow comedy.

He had a hand in Nathan Barley (steady) apparently so I'm downloading that for a gander. It passed me by at the time but I don't mind being 10 years late jumping on a bandwagon. I walk my own path.

Would be interesting to see what him and Chris Morris could have come up with..
Or Bill Hicks

I bought Doug Stanhopes latest CD, it arrived personally signed by him saying thank you....which was nice.
His book 'Fun with pedophiles' is bloody funny aswell. He's like a nastier version of Bill Hicks, your laughing your arse of with him but also thinking, 'Damn...your right'.

Well, I am anyway. :)