• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Charlie Brooker Cancels 2017 Wipe.

Bah. The only program worth watching over Christmas has been cancelled cos he`s too busy.
Gutted.

Charlie Brooker's '2017 Wipe' has been cancelled - NME
I'll be honest I've lost faith in Mr. Brooker's offerings. When he was the acerbic, cynical, flat topped loser in a basement he was brilliantly funny.

When his image changed to this:

He seemed to be toeing the BBC line a bit too much and completely lost his edge.

The latest Season of Black Mirror was also a massive disappointment, I gave up after 3 episodes.

I'll be honest I've lost faith in Mr. Brooker's offerings. When he was the acerbic, cynical, flat topped loser in a basement he was brilliantly funny.

When his image changed to this:

He seemed to be toeing the BBC line a bit too much and completely lost his edge.

The latest Season of Black Mirror was also a massive disappointment, I gave up after 3 episodes.
I thought some of the season 3 episodes were best, although a couple were pants

Shut up and dance in particular

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
That’s a shame. I did like Mr Brooker’s impersonation of me on his “Wipe” yearly specials.

I remember when he was a staff writer on PC Zone.....

I liked his wipes! Got introduced when I first arrived in the UK in 2011. I found them to be hilarious, though the last one wasn't quite as good as the ones I've seen in the previous years. I loved the sarcasm and his take on things.......

And the contributing comedians were funny too, I really liked Doug Stanhope and his eclectic American take on UK stuff.