Charles Saatchi vs Nigella Lawson

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by happybonzo, Jun 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not the nicest of blokes to work for either. Apparently.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You only have to look at that shit he exhibits to see that he's a moral degenerate. Needs a good hiding.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nigella Lawson could attack me anytime. The filthy minx.

As to saatchi.... Right cuntbag.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead
  4. The bastard - he's bloody lucky I'm not in the UK or I would go and demand satisfaction for manhandling the woman I love.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. I see you are applying the equation...

distance x outrage = bravery
    • Like Like x 16
  6. Get the rage bus started. Il check the cutlery drawer for some suitably blunt instruments to maim the Cnut with.

Anyone seen the picnic basket?

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The ungrateful cunt, well if he doesn't want her I'm willing to take her off his hands.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

At last, a valid use of the bus! Unfortunately I am going on holiday today so will to sit this one out...

Hope the cunt loses all business and dies penniless and soiled in the street. Someone should point out to nigella that she is 6ft tall and has 20 years or so on him, a right hook would sort things out.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Of course - I may be many things , but not stupid.

Anyway, I reckon even I could take on a 70 y.o.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Was he attacking her? There is a strong whiff of tabloid bollocks about this and the pictures could be anything from some playful gestures to him pointing out a bit of food stuck to her dial.
    If that was an attack then he is as limp as a vicars handshake.

Caveat: Since this is the NAAFI he probably is a twat and yes Nigella would enjoy my full and undivided attention.
  11. Looks like a normal day in the life of Pebbles015, the wife-beating cunt.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. My missus just looked at the story and threw up, made it to the bog I'm pleased to say.

Same kind of shit her ex used to do with her, verbally in public, as a rule, the throttling was a more private affair.
  13. One of the happiest days of my life was when his collection of art burned to a cinder. I don't blame the likes of Emin and Hirst; if there are rich idiots like that Iraqi immigrant prepared to buy anything 'the experts' tell them is art then fill yer boots.
  14. Maybe they're just a bit kinky and were warming up before they got home?