CHARLES INGRAM CAUGHT OUT - AGAIN

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chimera, Jul 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

2. What else can you expect from a Sapper

3. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Greengrass...What do you expect from a Sapper ..normally intelligence, talent, hard working, stunning goods looks, hung like a horse... that sort of thing.

Take it you are a loggie then Greengrass?? Or worse a Gunner????

4. I am proud to admit that I am a member of the Royal Regiment. What’s more I am currently based at Gibraltar Bks where every officer I see looks like a contestant on a cheaper type of day time TV

5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

A Gunner based at Minley. That narrows the field a bit...

Hope you lock your door at night.................

6. Sure do. I live out to so good luck

7. If you think Mr Ingram covers all those qualities, no wonder your a wedgehead. :)

S
    K

8. Hmm...interesting. So, you're an avid fan of cheap day time TV - that's about right for the Gooners, I suppose, even if slightly leaning towards the intellectual for them - and for some reason they have banished you to what they must regard as the Citadel of The Anti-christ.

Why is that, please?

9. To spread light you must first go to where the darkness prevails. I can be often found on the parade square in my Gunner recruiting team van teaching the Gospel of Fire support and Gun drill. Since I am also a cloud punch I recite the aims of close air defence through a megaphone.

10. He left that a long time ago, and actually works for a living.

11. Are you TA as well as Fritz the Cat?

At least some of us work for a living.

12. Work?

WORK?????!!!

Why on earth should I work for a living when I am on the end of an endless supply of £££s from a grateful gov't, in exchange for which I have to do little more than enjoy myself?

The very idea......

13. And some of us are paid for a living...

HARRUMMPH! **Rustles broadsheet**

14. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Just to get back on Thread. Why shouldn't coughingIngram sell tickets on e-Bay. If he owns them - or as in this case is acting on behalf of the legal owner, surely its up to him how he disposes of them. Discuss....

15. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

He cant sell them because one of the conditions of purchase is that they are non-transferable. Wimbledon, or the All-England Boring Small Ball Games Club, apparently have a record of all the purchasers and so can enforce this. Apparently this was brought in to stop people buying tickets in order to sell them, and to give anyone keen to watch this tedious game an equal chance to get a ticket. Debentures, on the other hand, can be sold.