Charity Scooter Ride Out - National Memorial Arboretum

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Rowley_Birkin_QC, Aug 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fellow Scooterists, the All or Nothing Scooter Club of Coventry and Warwickshire is teaming up with the B5000 Scooter Club of Tamworth for a ride out in aid of the RBL on Sunday 14th September 2008. If you have a scooter, even one of those new fangled plastic things meet up with the two clubs and make some money for a worthwhile cause.
    The AONSC will form up in Nuneaton and then ride up to Tamworth before riding on to the NMA. Full details can be found on the flyer attached or on the Forthcoming Events Link on www.aonsc.co.uk

Attached Files:

2. If any of you out there in ARRSE Land joined the AONSC in this rideout may I pass on the thanks of our chairman to you all for job well done. Would appear that 300+ scooters turned up and did us proud. Details being updated on our club website AONSC

3. Saw your lot at the Arboretum on 14th, I believe they raised quite a sum of money - well done (please pass on my thanks to those who pushed me up the hill! ;) )